5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

These troops only drop verses? Or is there a chance they will drop other gnome drops? How common is it to find these troops in a battle? I have seen only 1 in several hours. Is that normal?

Edit: also does each of those troops drop the same verse every time? (I.e. Freddie fretfiddler only drops verse 1 etc.) Or is it a random verse anytime one of them is encountered?

1 Like

Well I’m up 1002 vk’s (including 73 pity keys) plus 95 evk’s and approx 4800 gems. Not bad for the first day lol.

3 Likes

The four new gnomes drop only their assigned verse, nothing else. Freddie drops 1, Cindi drop 2, Hoagi drops 3, and Baz drops 4.

1 Like

Was there already a silent server update regarding point 2?
Did the first GaP today and got not a single Mana Surge Gnome during the GaP Event.
Or just very bad RNG?

(Playstation)

Ya they ninja nerfed it already. Sucks cause i just was able to get on and play! The people that grinded all day will be set for life in resources lol

2 Likes

I think you’re right - some time within the last hour. Also playstation. Will edit if I see one.

Would be good to get a dev post about the whole situation.

1 Like

Very much so, before they TGIF in a couple of hours.
:crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

A nerf without a notice - how rude is that!!!

Benefit of the doubt - I’m sure they’re choosing their words extremely carefully, so it might take awhile.

1 Like

The Mana Surge gnomes at least still appear in normal matches, first fight after the GaP and got one!

It’s better to be extremely careful words!
Cause now thousands will be really p-off!

:vulcan_salute:

Damn I was gonna smash it out again after work. Oh well still have enough for like 34 of them so that’s not too bad.

I’m only mildly pissed off. I absolutely knew they would release this while I was on vacation and was only able to do my first GAP about 30 minutes ago. Typical IP2 to me.

Still doesn’t help with class XP or deeds, which is what I’m concerned with right now.

2 Likes

Must have lowered the odds significantly as my last 2 GaP resulted in 0 Mana surge gnomes. i assumed they pulled them completely.

They simply removed those gnomes!!! not lowered %!!!

And once again - IT CAN BE FIXED WITHIN MINUTES, RIGHT?
What about 4 years old issues??? Still struggling???

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who mentioned how good the loot gain was and complained. You can no longer get the special band gnomes during GaP. You couldn’t just keep your mouth shut for 4 days could ya? Now you’ve ruined the fun for everyone else.

CONGRATULATIONS

Have a sticker

17 Likes

I am with you, but to be fair this was the biggest gems economic issue we ever had and the solution was easy.
On the other hand this should never be happen and the QS here is one more time a failure in itself…

1 Like

My 78 gems disagrees with your claim of there being an economy issue.

I would wager people with the big loots are the minority. Their stashes won’t break the game.

1 Like

100% agree - devs made huge mistake! But this should be done after the event and only after!

1 Like