Treasure Hunt Rework
You can now pay multiple Treasure Maps as entrance fee to boost your Treasure Hunt:
- 10 maps for 1 extra turn.
- 100 maps for 2 extra turns.
- 1000 maps for 3 extra turns.
- 10000 maps for 4 extra turns.
We’ve improved the rewards to provide resources better suited for player progression:
- Gem Keys have been replaced with Chaos Shards.
- Gems have been replaced with Ingots.
- We’ve removed the daily offer at the end of Arena runs, winning at least 3 battles will instead reset the cooldown timer for Rewarded Adds.
- Entrance fee changed from 1000 gold to 20 gems to prevent players from abusing team rerolling. It’s your own fault, we trusted you to use it reasonably, you kept exploiting it.
World Event Update
- Scoring rules now change every time a player collects tributes.
Guild Wars Update
- Starting at VIP 10 you now receive a Flash Offer every time you lose a battle, allowing you to replay that battle for $1.99.
Game Mechanic Changes
- Vault Keys had a lower chance to turn into Epic Vault Keys during Vault Events. To address the issue, Gnomes will no longer drop Vault Keys at all. Instead, you are now guaranteed an Epic Vault Key for every 50 keys obtained from the Gnome Tracker during Vault Events.
- Extra turns now stack, we’ve added a counter at the bottom of the board to show the remaining number of consecutive turns.
Troop Balance Changes
- Phoenicia now deals [Magic + 1] damage to all Red enemies, boosted by Red Gems and Burning enemies.
- Egg Thief now destroys [(Magic / 2) + 1] random Gems, boosted by allied Dragon Eggs [3:1].
- Thrall now destroys 2 Gems and takes [Magic + 4] damage.
- Kurandara now transforms into Enraged Kurandara when receiving the Enrage effect.
- Enraged Kurandara now transforms into Kurandara when losing the Enrage effect.
- All Goblin spells now gain 1 extra turn, boosted by allied Goblins [1:1].
- Talents that increase gold/soul gain no longer increase post-battle rewards if the troop with those talents didn’t survive the battle.
- Doomed weapons can no longer be used outside of Tower of Doom events.
- Spell descriptions have been reworked to use uniform wording, they now all read “Something random happens”.
- We’ve removed the Feedback section, it contained too much negativity towards the game.
- We’ve removed the Bug Report section, it contained too much negativity towards the game.
[Disclaimer: May contain traces of exaggeration, any resemblance to existing games is purely coincidental]