4.9 Update

Yes, I updated. I see the same version number.

1 Like

Yet without imperial deeds, kingdom cannot be powered up completely.

And you don’t have the middle icon on your world map?
Screenshot_20200428-234207

Yes, same here, i’m 1300+

Already contacted - no response. With all due respect, but your support response time is hideous

I’m on an Amazon Fire tablet, no option for ads.

1 Like

@Saltypatra The Glory troop of the week is in the last slot, as opposed to what is said in the Patch notes (that it’ll be the first slot). I’m assuming this is because I have already purchased it and mythic’ed it earlier in the week. So it has been pushed to the end. I’ll update you again next week, of course. On ANDROID.

Interesting… since one of the ads was from Amazon and y’all are definitely classified as “mobile” players.

So because they dont get back to you instantly their support time is horrible??

You made a purchase today, a day they already get swamped with support tickets cause of an update, and are complaining its not an instant response?

Give it time. They generally will get back to you within 2 days I believe they say, and thats normal times not during covid-19 when they arent in the office

2 Likes

It’s not the first time I submit a request to them. Trust me, I’ve been working in tech support since 2009, so I know what is the sane time of response. And guess what? they’ve just removed growth pack II after I made TWO purchases, so yes, I will not be waiting two days to get it sorted out PS_Messages_20200429_121618|690x388

My reward for 30 sec of adv. Ooh

1 Like

Crafting Wealth: 1,200 souls, 30 Diamonds, 3,000 Shards = 300 gems
I need the diamonds, but the price point is off. I’ll give my feedback by not purchasing it.

Class Favor: 100 Dervish XP, 700 souls = 125 gems
This one is creative. 100 dervish xp will get it to 70 and get Drifting Sands to 18. I’ll give feed back by buying it.

VIP - Expert Supply: 5 Gem Keys, 4,000 souls, 20,00 Gold = 150 gems
I don’t know the cost of gem keys with gems, but I think I can get more gem keys with gems through chests. I’ll give feedback by not buying it.

I was about to purchase Growth Pack II but I see others have problems. I’ll hold off on that. 1,300 gems and a missing mythic seems good to me.

2 Likes

I got the Expert Supply as one of the non-VIP deals.

So the whole VIP thing is just marketing.

2 Likes

Buy our :poop: so you can get more :poop:! An endless cascade of :poop:!

3 Likes

So other than a few new achievements and bug fixes, this entire update is about monetization.

Well, at least they’re being clear with where the priority lies. That’s something.

The real question is: are there so many new players desperate for things to buy that an overhaul was needed, or is the money drying up so things needed to be adjusted?

4 Likes

Currently it is showing the notification with every new login. Could you change it in a way, that the mark is removed until there are new offers once it has been checked?

2 Likes

4.7 was the stick in hopes of more money being spent on the game.
4.9 is the carrot in hopes of more money being spent on the game.
5.1 is when they appear on Patreon to keep the servers going. But… That will also mean we will get the version of GoW that was Sirrians vision. In the time before 505 decided to make more money off the game. Which worked great in the short term, but now are losing money… hence what you see with 4.9

If the game was financially lucrative then we wouldn’t have ads now on mobile.
I just hope the eventually figure out…happy players spend more money than unhappy ones. I dare say the pet update was the last update that I was actually happy about. Like a junky… I’m still here chasing that high I guess.

5 Likes

@Rosenkreuz1979 I’ve been waiting for the issue to be fixed before sorting it out otherwise the problem could keep happening and I’d end up back tracking.

I’ve also not replied yet because I have literally nothing new to say yet that isn’t in the article:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001490035-Growth-Pack-Rewards-not-received

Please rest assured, your items will be sent through correctly as soon as possible, but I’m getting a solution for everyone affected at once, not working on the issue one player at a time as it would take too long for everyone that way.

I’m very sorry this issue happened, we don’t want to mess with your hard earned money like that and we will correct this as soon as possible. It’s been our number 1 priority all day.

WORST case scenario you will receive your rewards within the next 24 hours.

8 Likes

Offers day #2 … two different delve caches - treasure “troop” idiocy things and chaos shards and gold. And exp for Oracle AKA one of the worst classes ever made and never used.

No, I’m good.

Also, if the offers area could default to the dailies as opposed to the adventure packs, that would be better. The thing that expires in under 24 hours has precedence.

(The above in relative terms, here meaning “somewhat better than crap” and “precedence over other crap” … )

1 Like