Orb Supply - -
Vault Offer - -
VIP Offer - -
Epic Medal Offer - -
Legendary Medal Offer - -
Orb of Power - -

Looking for info on those Daily Deals if anyone has them

1 Like

100 gold for a 30 second ad is insulting. We were told itd be equivalent to 30 seconds of gameplay. In whose mind is this acceptable?

2 Likes

Please use this link to contact us if you have purchase issues:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013615

1 Like

I got 2 Glory Keys

Same problem you have with growth pack and im over 1400

Kafka it wont let me use my email thats linked to my account

So the new daily offers mirror the current deals in that 90-95% of them are 100% not worth getting.
I don’t know why I was expecting anything different. But I was.

5 Likes

Straight up a “loot box” that will fall under the new drop rate rules. @Nimhain

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get another 100 gold in 8 hours. Tell me, how much money did you make off me watching that ad?

4 Likes

That Templar for $24.99 is a deal of a lifetime though!!!

1 Like

So is it too early to ask what our compensation is for not actually getting a real update?

When’s 4.9.5? I’ve already consumed all the content.

3 Likes

I guess in some(?) fairness, it seems like it wasn’t that long since the last update.

Not every update will contain new game modes, and it’s been that way for a while. Our biggest updates are when we move up numbers, so the next big update with new features will be 5.0. :slight_smile:

There was an error made in the number of kingdom pets in bundles, and has been changed to reflect what is actually in them. So the correct number is 6, not 12. I apologise for this.

2 Likes

I’m going to social distance myself from these patch notes. I don’t want to spread my disappointment.

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: When you think the summit is reached but it continues higher :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

May I ask why this update wasn’t called 4.8.5 instead of 4.9 then? As you said yourself… This isn’t considered a “big update”.

2 Likes

I’m playing GOW on my tablet using the game version from the Amazon app store. But I’m not seeing an option to watch ads. Should there be one?

Did you update GoW to patch 4.9?
When you check settings this should be the version number that you see if you did the update.
Screenshot_20200428-230959

Additional Assets included…