4.4 Update Preview Discussion

I actually spoke on how passionate we are about our Gems of War being free to play during my PQ stream today. Aside from some very specific examples, such as VIP keys and the Deathknight armour, you can access everything in game that a paying player can! And you can play to your heart’s content (I’ve seen some people with over 3000 hours on their steam accounts) without ever spending a cent.

@PeperandSalt I didn’t say what I said to be cold, or come across as dismissive. The reality is this, we are doing what we can, and our players are free to come and go as they choose, as well as invest their time or money at their discretion. As is the case with all games! It is clear that the users of this forum love Gems of War, or they wouldn’t leave us so much feedback. Sometimes the feedback is actionable, and other times it isn’t. Our game is also a live service game, and is constantly evolving. Heck! This year we will be five years old! :scream: :scream: :scream: The game now compared to release is very different, and while some players love the changes, others don’t. If you love the game, please continue to enjoy it!!!

5 Likes