4.1 Patch Notes

So, with the change to faction events, will leveling a delve up during a faction event still level it up permanently? Because that’s the main reason I fled from the boss battle during those events - I’d like to keep one delve at a low level to get chest rewards more easily.

It always has. Nothing changed in that regard.

What is new, is that you want to keep a level 20 faction to farm for shards, you’ll also now be voluntarily forfeiting any event rewards as well as a tradeoff whenever that faction’s event comes around as level 20 non-boss room will only payout a trivial amount of points.

1 Like

is Glory Gnome confirmed to be in Vault?

Yes, I got one today

2 Likes

I see you want the guild to act as a unit. Will there be a message tab in the tower event to converse with all guild members. I only ask because there is no other quick way to chat or pass details mid game.

What about battlecrusher? Is it only during special event? Anyone saw one?

I can confirm that they’re also in pvp.

1 Like

I want to agree, but after watching Tacet use Dragon’s Eye to get 8k faction points doing less than 15 minutes of delves a day, I think I have to disagree.

Well, the dragon’s eye crowd wanted more rewards for their 2 minute lv 500 faction runs, so they cried, now everyone took a hit.

:joy:

1 Like

It was in regards to the glory gnome being in gold chests and it was fixed in the speed of light :persevere:

1 Like

“It” was the Glory Gnome being in gold chests. Which the context was given by the comment I replied to.

Allllllright.
Save my thoughts on how this makes it even more confusing.
There seems to be zero to no consistency to it.
For example. If I transform a troop in Ranked Pvp.
It gives these stats.

The troop was level 20.
But in the Delves a level 104 troop when transformed, results in:

Am I to believe that a troop with 42 levels between them. Has a stat difference of only 6 attack and 10 armor?
Or is the nerf… Only dependent on game mode?

Cause in the Delves… a level 26 baby dragon is weaker than a level 10 baby dragon in Ranked PvP?
And why it is, this transformation nerf is only intended for casts? While transformers during resurrections still come back at The full level.
Such as when I killed the dragon egg… In the delve.

Please stop changing fundamental aspects of the game if you aren’t going to allow QA enough time to test it properly. This cannot be working as intended unless… inconsistent is what you’re going for.
@Cyrup and @Nimhain

6 Likes

They fixed it quick… It was a bug that benefited the player. That stuff instantly gets the bat signal and is fixed faster than a speeding bullet.

Dragon’s Eye clearly benefited the player, yet it wasn’t changed for many weeks, and those, like Tacet, that used it have the 8k faction points. My response was in your suggestion that anything that benefits the player gets instantly fixed. I want to agree with you though, because I feel in most cases that’s true. Not in every case though, as with Dragon’s Eye, which took an entire update to get fixed.

1 Like

I also missed the boat on that, used all my gold keys, but I saw no glory gnome.

1 Like

One fix required a client update. The other was done with a server update. That’s why.
And this was the shortest time between 2 client updates… Ever… Or at least in 2 years.

4 Likes

My question to the devs is how they feel about drastically increase the required play time for every player by hours and what game play optimization fixes they are planing to develop in a near future?

1 Like

I dont understand your question. Its up to the players themselves to decide how much they wanna play. Why are you asking what the devs is feeling about it?

3 Likes

It seems they want the trophy aspect of the game to be obsolete. Which helps old guilds stay at top. And gives new guilds the hardest climb up in ranks ever. (If they want to partake in guild events of course).

1 Like

Some people made the most out of it obviously…

unknown

A guild member who was oblivious to the glory gnome release fought this team not long after the patch dropped.

2 Likes

I don’t have much to do each day I play. Dungeon takes 3 minutes, delves because I farm at a comfortable farming spot takes me about 15-30 minutes, my tasks I do in Divinion Fields on challenge lev 1, and they take me maybe 20 minutes, after that it’s guild event, but only guild wars makes or forces me to play everyday in that event. I usually surpass all my guild requirements in a few hours on Monday for raid and invasion.

I guess Doom will require us to use all our free sigils each day, but unlike guild wars that’s only 3 battles unless I get a Valraven…

My play time is really mostly spent doing casual pvp, because I easily do all the other stuff in an hour or so…

I’m never sure what people mean by drastic increases in play-time, do they really want to log in for 1 hour every week and be done?