4.0 Sneak Peek: Delve

Of course…

I don’t purchase enough things to be considered for the beta. :frowning: @Saltypatra

Many of our beta testers haven’t made any purchases. :slight_smile:

At any rate, this is off topic! I am excited for this game mode, and I hope you are too!

1 Like

Maybe you can tell us more infos about that so i will be excited like you are

1 Like

While you are here @Saltypatra anymore more info you would like to share about this new game mode?

2 Likes

You will all have to wait for my 4.0 Preview stream to get more out of me. :heart:

2 Likes

When will that be?

If you aren’t giving spoilers now couldn’t you give a spoiler about when spoilers will come?

1 Like

(Sends Salty 23588754 lbs of Salty Coffee.)
Now will you talk, Salty?
Also will the Sins of Gems of War be a part of 4.0?

I’m very cautiously excited…

Hmmm, delve…
maybe we can enter it with treasure maps? :grin:

Or a new gnome that drops delve keys

1 Like

Delve shovels, maybe?

2 Likes

Yes indeed I am

11 Likes

Something new to do can’t wait. Unless its yet another sigil/shop disappointment.

2 Likes

Of course it will be. Those modes have clearly been good for engagement and I assume game profitability…

3 Likes

If we want info, wait n watch live stream
Hmmmm… no Lol
I always wonder how many people have nothing better to do than watch streams about video games, especially simple concepted games like this one
The answer would prob make me shake my head until I broke my neck Lol
Thanks to those who post the 30 secs of new information after watching these things for hours, the rest of us appreciate it.

3 Likes

@FeelTheBern that’s Twitter…

1 Like

Instead of sigils, it looks like it’s those purple portal claw thingies, which I’m sure are totally different.

1 Like

Well yeah. They’re purple!