4.0 Patch Notes

It’s completely random. I just try to clear all the rooms and get lucky. I also didn’t donate any Treasures to Hall of Guardians hoard at that point yet, so no bonus from Hoard Quailty.

I think what I got from it is 7,000 goals and 120 chaos orbs or something like that, didn’t screenshot it.

With sufficient Quality in a Treasure Hoard, the Delve Chest level increase for clearing the boss room can go as high as +4 levels (1 guarantee + 3 bonus).

That’s how players can reach max Delve Chest level.

4 Likes

Could not find an answer on my question: “Faction team” is a team with only faction troops (Gargoyle, Silent Sentinel, Arcane Golem, Ethereal Centry for Hall of Guardians; Watch Mother, Ocularen, Ocularen Leech, Xerodar for All-Seeing Eye)? Or can I use Whitehelm and Darkstone troops as well (respectively to their factions)?

Only faction troops.

2 Likes

I believe changes in resurrection/summon on death mechanics in pet rescue and similar stuff hasn’t been mentioned in patch notes.
Resurrected (like Infernal King) or summoned on death (like Ancient Horror) troops now spawn at level equal to original troops level, though still untraited, instead of weaklings that they were before the update.

I haven’t checked how this works with Goblin King’s summon yet.

4 Likes

Based from the data I see, it did indeed changed without any mention in patch note.

• Summon by spell - summoned troop will have the same level at summoner’s magic stats.
  • Summon by trait - summoned troop will have the same level as its summoner.
  • Both 2 type of Summons will still capped at level 20 with collection rules in PvP/Arena/Guild War for both sides, but not capped for enemies’s side in the modes that their troops’ levels can go over 20; Raid/Invasion/Pet Rescue/Class event/Delve.
  • Summon by trait by AI in those 5 modes - summoned troop will have no trait. So Infernal King in Pet Rescue will only able to resurrect once.

You can read more about it with screenshot below.

3 Likes

Confirmation that this rule applied in Delve. This Baby Dragon come from level 72 The Dragon Soul’s Rebirth trait.

1 Like

The patch notes say:

• Buff for Future Rooms – These buffs may be for enemies in other Rooms or they may be for the player’s team… so choose your order of rooms carefully!

Has anyone seen a buff for the player’s team yet? All I’ve seen so far has been buffs for the enemy. But then I’m rarely that lucky.

Just got one today:

3 Likes

On the live server? :wink:

I wouldn’t post it if it wasn’t.

3 Likes

I thought that was the unspoken rule on SS.
@jzg…cough cough. :grin:

Their data are already existed on the game, just random nature make them quite rare. So far there are 3 types of them, you can see one from Ozball’s screenshot, the other two are below.

Spoiler
1 Like

They didn’t really pick the greatest traits for the player buff rooms huh…

You mean greedy isnt great enough? Who doesnt want more gold???

Oh, that’s what that is … I just thought that dragon team was absurdly durable for no reason lol.

Appreciate the responses!

1 Like

@Saltypatra

Are faction troops going to be added to the appropriate Chests after the normal exclusive window of 3-4 weeks. They are dual kingdom after all. The 4.0 release did not state one way or the other.

Thanks

If i remember well during the stream with @Ozball, they mentionned they will never be in normal chest

2 Likes

What about event chests? Will All-Seeing eye troops be available on Darkstone event chests?

OK, the answer is of course no, but I can always ask, right?

1 Like