Delve Room List

Awesome post, Ashasekayi! I’m curious to see the name of all possible rooms in Delve, and your post make me very happy! ^^

Just a side note, I enjoy those room card’s art a lot. They could just use some .png troops arts and put fitting kingdom backgrounds in there, but they go above and beyond to design a bunch of completely new background for each rooms! There is even a rare case of old troop artwork sneak its way in there, like in Goblin Kitchen; Domovoi got the old hairy white yeti/imp art instead of the current one. So cool!

Back to the topic. Sirrian mentioned that there are also rooms that give buff to your own troops and a treasure room. This is what I found from Lyya’s site.

• Treasure Trove (Rare) - All allied troops gain Greedy at the start of future battles
  • Crypt’s Treasure (Ultra-Rare) - All allied troops gain Warded at the start of future battles
  • Dragon Fountain (Epic) - All allied troops gain Regeneration at the start of future battles

So… are both of them the same thing? All their name is linked by treasure theme. I thought treasure room would give a garantee Delve chest update or one random Treasure troops or something.

1 Like