[30/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements ! (PC/Mobile)

That is weird. I look at my invite code and it does say: MELKKMAN_JGEW

I just left my guild, maybe it works now?
Thanks!

Tried again but could not invite you. Are you playing on PC / Mobile? If you are on Xbox1 or PS4, they are on seperate platform servers. You need to join guilds on those platforms.

We currently have a spot open. If you are an active player in a guild where only half the members play, consider joining us.

We currently have 2 spots open. Please send me a message if you are a veteran player looking to join a stress free casual guild.

1 Like

Hi ! I’m looking for a newsletter guild, my level is 990 and all my kingdoms is level 10

Hi. Sounds good :-), we just need your invite code.

Do you still have an open spot?
If so, I would like an invite @ IMMORTALMASTER12531_KRK7.

Level 518, all level 10 kingdoms, typically 150k-250k gold per week.

Welcome ImmortalM! Invite sent !

Thanks!

I get an ‘Join by invite only’ error though. Any idea what might cause it?

Not quite sure. Have resent the invite.

We currently have 2 spots open. Please leave a message if you are interested to join.

We still have 1 spot open. There’s a new mythic dropping this Friday. Under normal circumstances, we will usually only hit 40k seals on Guild War weeks. However given that there is a new mythic dropping on Friday, we will be using clan orbs to hit 40k seals on Sunday. Join us before then so you can get a chance to get the new mythic with Guild keys.

We have 1 spot open. Please send me a message if you are interested to join a casual, stress free Top 100 guild.

We are currently now at 40k seals. Join us now for a chance to get the new mythic via guild chests !

I am interested In a position in your guild I’m level 1146ish

Welcome! If you can leave you can leave your present guild and leave your invite code, I can send you an invite.

We still have 1 spot open. Join us for the upcoming Guild Wars ! We also have a 40k seal chest active for you to try and get the new mythic.

We have 1 spot open. Please leave a message if you are intetested to join a Top 100 guild where we play for fun, not work.

We have 1 spot open. Please leave a message if you are a veteran GoW player looking for a new game home. We also welcome newer players looking for a nuturing guild to grow.

We have a new spot open at Sushi-Bar. Please leave a message if you are looking to join a casual fun guild full of veteran level 1000+ players.