3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Guild chat disappeared after I got a mythic

#FirstKrystaraProblems

4 Likes

Steam or mobile? Did you restart the game and did that resolve it?

1 Like

Steam. This happens a lot when I or one of my guild mates gets a mythic troop and restarting does fix it.

Daily task winning pvp matches not counting properly. I won 10 but only 6 were counted

Were all ten battles ranked? Sorry to ask, but given your username…

Yup they were all recorded in battle log. And im actually level 1300+ lol

Did you try connecting to the mail or restarting the game? That should have made the tasks register.

I tried everything you mentioned as well as the gold key trick. Apparently the task doesnt count revenge battles

Do you happen to have any screenshots of the exact Task? I’ll make a note of it for QA to look into in the mean-time, but that would be helpful. Also, I can see that the task has since gone, so I’ve sent you the x3 Glory Keys

I dont have a screenshot of it. But it was Win 25 ranked pvp battles

Someone had the exact same issue here Mission bug (Win 25 Ranked PvP Matches)

And thanks for the keys!

That happened to me when I last had the task, I think on Saturday or Sunday. I just kept checking the task to see if it went up after each battle and if it didn’t, I’d restart. On iPhone. No compensation needed though since it was so long ago.

Is there a way to check to make sure your skill bonus was added? I just got Blighted lands to power level 5 and saw the skill bonus didn’t increase. I have one skill bonus on all the magic kingdoms and should have the second on Blighted Lands. Any suggestions?

Troops > select any troop > Upgrade > go to skills tab and it will give you a breakdown of where all your bonuses come from. You should see a +6 from Kingdom (5 kingdoms at level 10, and one of those at power 5).

2 Likes

Hi Dorgath, did restarting allow the game to recognise that the task was completed? If it happens again while the team are looking into the issue, try connecting to your in-game mail as well.

@HONUSDAN There’s also a known visual issue that might be causing this to look different in the Kingdom Level tab of the Kingdom menu, Mithran’s suggestion should show the correct bonus.
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000331076-Kingdom-skill-bonus-does-not-display-in-Kingdom-Level-menu

Hey Cyrup,

That whole day was hit or miss. While the direct answer to your question is yes, a restart did allow the game to recognize the task was completed (indirectly, because I restarted at around PvP counter 23 and it recognized and counted the next two battles so it got marked complete), I probably restarted about 4-5 times - somewhere in the mid-teens the counter stopped (that I noticed, because I was playing sporadically during the day and only started to push to finish at night), so I would play one or two battles, get out to see if the counter increased, and if it didn’t, restart.

However, I had the task again this past Saturday and it was fine throughout the entire day - played a match, checked the counter, and it went up every time - all on iPhone.

Yes, I followed Mithran’s suggestion and everything was as it should be.

1 Like

Seems like an unreleased kingdom has crept into daily tasks, one of my guildmates has this (on PS4) -

“Win 4 batlles while exploring in ‘K33’. You must complete every quest in a kingdom to unlock its Explore mode.”

I removed the name and replaced it with the kingdom code in case anybody didn’t want spoilers :wink:

2 Likes

Hab das gleiche problem android 6.0
Aber jedes mal wird mir gesagt schick ein screenshot die sollten mal ein anständiges update machen aber naja

I got that as well