3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

The game is super laggy as of lately but so has the whole playstation network. I think it might be more then just the servers on their end. But it is something worth looking into.

I just hit the home button a few times to go back and forth to speed up the wait time.

1 Like

On console there are Independence day skulls but, on pc there are not.

Be sure that your ā€œHoliday Skullsā€ box is checked in System ā†’ Graphics. Otherwise you wonā€™t see the festive skulls.

3 Likes

It is. that was the first thing I checked

Thatā€™s odd, they are present hereā€¦
Maybe some asset failed to download for you?

2 Likes

How do I check that?

Iā€™ve seen some of the devs posting about it last week i think, but right now iā€™m not finding the postā€¦ Thankfully itā€™s not a huge issue so you can wait and still play, but it could cause future problems, so iā€™ll ping @Ozball and see if he knows anything about fixing it.

1 Like

Awesome feature of +7 Bronzelock Pistol: it locks up the game. It seems to happen most often when a troop is killed, and only started happening once Burning was unlocked. So far I have only verified on mobile, will test on PC later.

Kind of a huge problem for me, since it is a big part of many builds in my stable.

ok sounds good

Canā€™t kill a hero with bard class 20% spell reduction with any scatter damage.

Task bug on Xbox console. Task-From the Games menu,enter the arena. Win at least 8 matches before being eliminated. I did just that and it never tallies my wins. I finished with 8 wins still a big fat 0/8. I guess I have to pick new task but iā€™m still reporting this bug.

@Rylo_Ken @Maxx
There is defiantly a new bug present. If you communicate with the server the Task will complete, assuming you have met the requirements.

So after finishing: Spend 1 Gold Key for example, to complete the Daily Tasks. Not idea but still a workaround

2 Likes

New issues:

Cutthroats And Canines Art Is Missing On Xbox And PS4
Missing Assets (Orbs, Ingots, Etc) On PS4
Enemy Troops Do Not Die And The Game Is Frozen (looks like your issue @Earnham) @Papa @Shimrra

We need more information on the exact steps to replicate extra turns not being granted. I get them, too. The devs fixed all the known causes of this issue happening in 3.5 but one of the variants of the issue - which is likely what you are experiencing - wasnā€™t found during testing. This has been fixed for 3.6, but if you have anymore information check out this article and feel free to send it to me or to support with ā€œtechnical issueā€ selected.

@Rickygervais https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000210256

@Kay93x We arenā€™t aware of this issue, please contact support with ā€œtechnical issueā€ selected so we can learn more. You might want to closing down your game if it has been open for a long time or reinstalling.

@TimeKnight what are the exact names of these tasks, and can you please confirm which gamemodes you were doing them in when they didnā€™t register? Whatā€™s your platform? We had some server issues around reset, so itā€™s possible this is just temporary.

1 Like

Just a note that whilst I - and the devs - still read and make note of issues on this form, I canā€™t respond to everyone. If your issue requires support or havenā€™t I responded, itā€™s likely because itā€™s already on the Known Issues list or there is an article in our help center.

If you require further help beyond just reporting a bug contact support with ā€œtechnical issueā€ or ā€œmissing rewardsā€ selected.

I canā€™t remember the full name of all tasks now, Iā€™m sorry. It all play on explore, with only top one on Arena. They both doesnā€™t registrer correctly until restarting the game. Iā€™m on Android.

Yeah, it looks like this bug happened universally on all platforms, with delay reward notification, so no harm is actually done except causing some confusion. If itā€™s just temporary server issue around reset that was fixed already, Iā€™m sure there wonā€™t be a problem again today. Iā€™ll let you know if anything wrong happen again!

@Razzagor and @RedRoseWarrior which platforms are you on? The skulls should be visible on all platforms as of weekly reset yesterday. (as long as Holiday Gems is ticked in settings)

PC for me.

1 Like

Are you guys going to fix the innapropriate name on xbox pvp rank 1??

**** u all i give up

Edit: itā€™s the player name im not telling that to you cyrup lol

1 Like

I am not sure what you are referring to, but Iā€™ve already responded to you in my second last post @Rickygervais

To follow up on what @Ozball said, it may be worth restarting your device if you havenā€™t yet.