3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

It’s not a bug if it’s submerged split/ splash damage does nothing

Submerge only counters split damage/damage to all, not splash damage. As Psions cast reads - deal X damage to all and drain X mana - submerge should count for this particular occurrence.

On my own behalf, I’ve found another bug.
Pressing X (on Xbox) within the troop menu doesn’t bring up the collection screen anymore. This will only come up when scrolling to the pets tab and back.

2 Likes

@alansirer Please send me a PM with the approximate time/how long ago you completed this battle so I can check this up for you

@Nevaru Restart game as in close game, or redo the match?

@Rickygervais Thanks I’ll pass that onto the QA team/and or check it with them - the damage should not take affect on all troops but I am not sure if the mana should or not.

1 Like

another translation issue

Mostly is not translate into Spanish :wink:

1 Like

Exploding Doomskulls doesn’t fully kill the troop. Still a thing. Definitely reported this before 3.5.

Added bonus of this being in a GW match, my extra move moves will cost me points… skull match didn’t work, casting Khorvash did.

1 Like

Extra bonus: when this happens during an invasion event, you don’t get credit for killing the tower.

@Cyrup It doesn’t close the window but it does completely Restart the game. Should bne easy to reproduce if you end a Pet Event timer without finishing one of the battles. Happens from within the fight, like when you complete a fight but it’s after the Event timer has ended. It used to Say Event Ended and give you a button that said Continue, and it would just exit out the Map screen. Now it reboots the game. Just happenned to me again am minute ago, Wish I had thought to grab a screenshot.

2 Likes

4+ Matches not counting as extra turns.

1 Like

Just got bit by the “no extra turn being granted” bug. I opened with a 5-match, then the AI got a turn before I got my next turn. It was a 5-match that was made in an “L” shape if that helps.

1 Like

I’m also getting weird behavior related to 4+ matches at the start of a battle. I make a 4+ match, the AI tries to make a match, the match is rejected (as if it were an illegal move, even though it’s a valid match), and the turn passes back to me. This behavior makes me think the devs often have to settle for “does it work” rather than “is it right”.

2 Likes

Double post for a new issue I just noticed. In the Guild Wars “Ranking” tab, all the buttons related to last week’s war are grayed out. This makes sense, as there was no GW last week, but I would prefer if it showed me the results from the previous war (even though it ended more than two weeks ago).

2 Likes

Xbox

You’ve changed the behavior when further pressing left on the banner view, you go all the way to the right. This doesn’t work in the pet event yet. Probably raid/invasion as well.

@Cyrup since the update my hero has 10 attack instead of the usual 12 in arena is that a bug?

Just got a small data load on xbox and now i see these weird msg

Edit: for some reason it was saying i wasn’t online but i was i did try to reset router just in case and it didin’t work. I tried other game and they were working so i had to uninstall the game and re-install and it seem to fix the problem

1 Like

yes mine had 12 instead of the 14 i used to have xD

1 Like

Don’t know if it has already been mentioned. Not going through 200+ comments to see if it has but can you please fix the stupid amounts of lag on PS4. Coming out of pvp, going into troops menu causing a huge delay of up to a minute for it to load. Also when you get a defence win/loss 9x out of 10 it will kick you back to the home screen but not before it loads for what feels like a life time!

3 Likes

I have an issue with daily tasks today.

The first one is 8 Arena, other 4 is 3 construct x15, 4 explore on Silverglade, and 3 green ×12.

I got greedy and try to do all the last 3 at once by using Shipcanon/Coral Golem/Snow Guardian/hero-Imperial Jewel doing explore at Silverglade. Turned out it all get stuck and not progress at all, I have to restart the game and it notified me that I finish all of it on Main Map, but I don’t think I actually got the reward (gems key and gems).

First Arena task is fine at first and progress correctly, but alsoz reset to 8 once done. Restart again to see it’s finished, also not getting 10 gems.

I don’t know what is the problem, some error from weekly reset? Or I was doing too much tasks as once? If it’s the latter, I’ll try to avoid doing that in the future. But it should be fixed either way.

I don’t want compensation, as they’re only some minor rewards.

1 Like

I have a task to do 12 battles with 3 green troops for 6 gems after I saw your post I checked my gems and did my 12 battles I got the gems but the task didn’t tick off until I restarted. you might have got your reward as soon as you finished the task but before it showed as done.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks, Maxx. That’s why I’m not sure. So it immediately sent out the reward after the task is completed, but only sent notification after restart? That’s strange.

So it affects almost anyone, not spacific case then. Hope the Dev are able to fix it soon, before the the tomorrow reset, or it might cause more confusion.

There is a slow response with the servers, it seems, regarding the tasks, so instead of restarting the game you can use a gold key, which is quickier to force an update on the server part.

1 Like