3.5 feedback and suggestions

I like this. Could it be done for existing objectives like weekly events? And so on?

10 Likes

So just screw low level or mid level players who don’t buy arcane packs right…most end game players kingdoms are already to level 9…I was close to 3 and 4 stars on lots of kingdoms…now I either buy arcane packs or just stay in explore to try to get arcane stones to level stupid useless troops…this needs to be changed as it’s not “easier” for newer players…who cares that it has directions on what to do to get there if u can never get there…let me guess we do have arcane trait stone packs you can buy from shop…game is ruined for me not sure I’ll keep playing

That was not designed as a “daily task”. It was designed to be done over multiple days. (75 Battles)

It’s one of the best so no complaining.

4 Likes

If you want the full rewards you need to save junk troops and trait them one at a time. Like the gnomes for example. That forge a trait task will roll off tomorrow.

1 Like

@Saltypatra

Seriously have the developers look at the class Talent Tree bonuses, and their Kingdom with respect to colors and troops. It’s as if an intoxicated intern was given a dart board with a handful of darts, dark sunglasses, a few stickers, and told to assign them.

Mechanist buff to Raksha etc… I don’t need to list them all the randomness is everywhere…

1 Like

I got a daily task to spend 30 glory keys, yet on the chest screen I can only buy 1/50/200. Please let us allow to spend the correct number of keys without having to spend one at a time!

2 Likes

I was aware about this upcoming update and decided to check it out.
The directions of reworking the hero/classes and weapons are good but the execution… uninspired and honestly messy from a perspective of balance and theme as it was already pointed out by @Gouki and @Strat

Really, just look at one single talent from Bard, a largely used class (at least it was still one of the best at the time i quit the game) thanks to it’s traits:
Was it necessary for balance compared with the bizarre combinations of talents already mentioned here?

As i said kudos for the general direction of the reworks, it almost made me want to play again, i’ve been collecting tributes and doing some small stuff like Dungeons while waiting to see this update to be rolled out, but these weird/uninspired talents and upgrades for weapons are honestly something to be ashamed of… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I think there should be an auction or a trade system in the game even if only guild mates can trade back and forth there needs to be ways you can trade your extra cards souls and so on… Also we need ways we can actively play as teams of 2 or more ppl at the same time its a tad one player style right now

1 Like

Please open some more servers on Xbox!

The class events are going to be useless if you already have the class weapon. Could you guys instead of putting the class weapon put a old weapon from that class’s kingdom in the rewards.

2 Likes

Should the troop spells in question now say “Scatter damage”? The tooltip is here. IK’s spell text is already quite lengthy, it could stand to be trimmed by using the new keyword instead.

“Deal 34 scatter damage”
vs
“Deal 34 damage randomly split among enemies.”

OH, and wanna make it real obvious, make terms with a tooltip (in this case it’d be “scatter damage”) some other color, like light blue. Already got the magic scaling number in purple!

7 Likes

Great idea

If you suggest light blue, they’ll make it the mythic-border-blue and no one will be able to read anything. :stuck_out_tongue: At least suggest a darker blue.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now that every weapon is becoming more powerful it would be great if the soulforge expanded to be able to craft weapons we might have missed out on in the past.

6 Likes

Yes I agree

So I’m pretty frustrated with this game.

The Hero Talent Tree is awesome. It makes the hero classes have so much more appeal and begs to be used and explored and experimented with multiple class choices.

It completely goes against the reason why the 50 gem cost to change hero classes exist. How do I choose a hero class right the first time? Why is the game trying to push me in the direction of only using 1 hero class a day or pay real money to change it?

It really needs to be changed or get rid of already.

8 Likes

They put it there to prevent people from changing rapidly

from changing rapidly?

It has no need to be at a 1 day timer if that’s the case. You’d get the same kind of deterrence set at 10 minutes.

There’s no reason it needs to be at 1 day or cost 50 gems. Change one and a lot of the problems of this system disappears.

3 Likes

It’s harder than you would think. The 24hr thing is so it would force ppl to experiment with the 1st class they chose and the 50 gem cost is bec most ppl don’t wana change their class for 50 gems.

Analyzing talents properly is going to take some time, but one thing is clear:

The talents on certain hero classes don’t make a huge amount of sense.

I mean, just picking one at random but not really … how about Mechanist? It filters in all of Raksha, Stryx, Centaur and Construct troop types - well its got one right at least. No Mech talents anywhere. We do have a few talents that say Mech on them. *shrug*

And plenty of classes have a choice of “Pick one obscure class to buff out of three” for the whole set of options. Bard has that as its last choice at 100, as another example.

3 Likes