3.4 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

@Cyrup…just reloaded the app…am I supposed to just press the ‘link’ button? Worried that it looks like it’s choosing to keep the level 1 hero …arrow pointing that way and all…

In french on xbox when i finish a pvp battle and a guildmate trigger a rescue pet event, i get the pop up but i only got the ignore option

Is the game running very… choppy… for anybody else? Almost like it is having frame rate issues? I’m on PC, didn’t have this issue before and even right after the update, it is new.

Also, sometimes when I match 4, and I’m not frozen, the other team gets a turn but somehow is damaged by it but also casts a spell? This happened multiple times against a team of X4 Firebombs in PVP. Not sure how to recreate it… anyways, the choppiness is killing me.

The hero on the left will be the hero you are linking too :slight_smile: (the one on the right will be over written)

Restarting the game seemingly fixed the “choppy frame rate issue”…

1 Like

Okay I need some help here because I am not trusting myself with anything visual.

Did the flashing effects get brighter again and what’s with the traits triggering animation suddenly being at 1x speed when everything else is at 4x speed? I just fought a battle with CoA/Ysabelle/CoA/Gwayne, and this is not a new team for me, and I thought I would go blind. Not only does the “spinning circle” that appears when a trait triggers (like Ysabelle’s “For the People”) suddenly stay for an eternity - like it does at 1x speed - but everything is also suddenly SO BRIGHT. That may be, however, an effect of everything being so slow all of sudden. Like, the stat increases (icons flashing yellow when CoA’s effect triggers on blue troops) have always been bright, but now it’s horrid and I’m not sure if they themselves got brighter or if it’s a side-effect of them being onscreen longer.

Anyway, please fix? Too bright, too long animations, eyecancer, ouch. It worked just fine before the patch, I swear (it’s my raid team).

EDIT: Found out that the “slowness” issue only seems to occur in Raid. PVP is fine. Weird.

Summons (including IK rebirth) in the pet events fights aren’t properly levelled, don’t think that is intended.
Might want to take a note as this is a mistake you keep repeating

I’ve done the pet event, I got the pet. Until then everything was ok.

Then I’ve equipped the bunny pet and now my Lapina avatar is gone and I’ve received dwarf which I’ve never paid for.
And also I can’t pick female avatar.

Stopped the game, restarted and still no female avatar. Unequip the pet and no change.

I’m playing on XBOX (french if that change anything)

I won’t play as a guy !

Edit : I made some test, it seems that my Lapina pack was replaced by a dwarf pack. I can now change to female but not dwarf obviously !

1 Like

2 of my kids play the game now. Both had claimed new day rewards before updating.

Now they are unable to click on the calendar, and did not get the snow bunny or any of the new rewards because of this.

How come my loading calendar is still not active?

Not as pressing as the other issues but Widow Queen only summons lv15 troops for me, not sure if this is new or has always been the case, i haven’t tested her before now.

I cannot play the pet event on iOS iPad - the screen to the first match looks like its trying to load but just doesnt no matter how long I wait. I have had to go to PC to get them done.

Are other game modes fine, or is it just pets?

Magic ain’t working

Used up two chances at raid boss doing this, dungeons are the same it seems.
Any idea when the magic being used on the servers will work? :wink:

1 Like

all that have difficulty to load a fight
go to troops than select all than scroll down the whole list of troops ,do this also for weapons and pets and it should work now
at least for me

Excuse me, cannot see the info if the calendar is fixed. Android mobile, I reloaded the game twice, the calendar icon is on its place, but grey coloured and unable to click. And no bunny in rewards :sob: Pets tab in troops menu is present though. Should I submit a ticket?

hmm you would need screenshots as prove
one from the started pet rescue and one that shows that you fought all 8 fights and one that shows your petslist
after

She is talking about the bunny everyone got as daily reward for login

1 Like

Exactly, thank you. And ‘she’ :grin:

1 Like

It’s just the pet battles that I cant start on iOS. All is fine on PC.