3.4 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Cyrup i restarted the game and now stuck on loading screen it say can’t connect to server try again later

Your connection to the server has timed out. Please try again later.
At press A to start screen on xbox

1 Like

It looks like you already manually collected the rewards for the event. Otherwise the rewards will be sent out automatically in the mail if an event ends when you are mid pet battle

“Your connection to the server has times out. Try again later”

Happened immediately when guild triggered pet event. In game error when game loading, now after restarting game and xbox cant even connect.

2 Likes

AGAIN!!! I find Im not able to post in chat, so i disconnect, then cant reconnect and will have game freeze if I even attempt it.

Already uninstalled game, re installed, no help.
Made new user, transferred account, that helped was there after able to connect to chat, but now back in same boat after disconnecting from global.

Whats going on???

@Cyrup
Can’t load the game on xbox, same as fleg.

Invite tag is tyrannical_??? Not sure of rest since can’t get in game.

Can you please send through a photo of this? (or screenshot if you can). You can PM it if you like

I know your invite code it’s ok :wink: Thanks, we’re looking into this, it might be related to the battle timeout/loading issue

Edit

Is anyone still having Pet Events start for their guild but not being able to participate?

Yes someone triggered the event and i couldn’t participate it was same pet then we had kill right before so i didin’t receive the notification but could see the pet even was running so i restarted game and now stuck with server down in loading screen

My housemate can still log in (different guild) on his xbox. I signed in on his xbox and still getting error msg.

Cyrup yeah me fleg and tyra are same guild

Guild of thieves
Xbox
Invite code psyconaz666
Don’t know the rest QQQ i think not sure

As ridiculous as that sounds, it worked. Battles loaded normally for me. As a bonus (karmic compensation?) my first PVP battle was against a pet gnome. :+1:

1 Like

I don’t have the rewards and no mail from it. I’m wondering if losing that last battle is the reason for that? Attempted to collect them multiple times but just kept saying event had ended.

I can live without them, more just reporting it. You’ll have your hands full with tickets you don’t need 1 more.

1 Like

Just to confirm, you don’t have any extra pet food you didn’t have before?

Correct. Still the food I got from 1st rescue + a few I bought in forge - the few I used on the pet. And still only the 2 pets I got from the 1st rescue, no extra copies.

1 Like

It let me sign in now. Exactly 1 hour after pet event was triggered.

Me too fleg

@Cyrup im not sure if it’s the case but i think the duplicate pet was the reason we crashed on xbox, i will let you know if it happen again

Xbox players who can’t connect to the game: We have pushed a possible fix for this to the server, please completely close/reopen your game

Battles infinitely load on mobile: Link your account and reinstall Gems of War. You can also try this suggestion from a player before reinstalling, however reinstalling is the most reliable workaround.

Issues connecting to chat - still investigating

Raid Boss shop purchases gave broken spire troops not Swords Edge - Compensation should be sent out to players who experienced the issue within the next 8 hours.

4 Likes

Grammatical issue: the tooltip for Pet Rescue says “Save this pet from it’s captor!” It’s, not its. :scream:

2 Likes