3.4 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

so there’s something really weird going on.

Some of my guild mates have Snow Bunny active and the timer is still ticking down.
The ones that couldnt get in now have Trogpole active and this timer is ticking down.

shouldnt a guild have the same pets event active?

After I saw this happening to tacet, what I did was to close the game, and opened it only after the timer for the current pet is finished. I got the second pet this way, might be of help.

And again I ask. Would it be too much to ask to have ONE single week start WITHOUT issues?
Clearly your QA team is full of terrible or lazy testers… maybe it’s time to invest in an actual team that does it’s job… or some devs who actually know how to code, ya know, 6 of one half a dozen of another…

1 Like

Same. My guild on mobile has a pet event active now and I can’t even participate just spins forever while loading.

2 Likes

For reference, that goes to our help center. If you have an issue in the future you can search it there, or hit ‘Submit a request’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen. :slight_smile:

@RiverSong the update can take time to propagate (send out) to all regions. I’m sorry to hear you had trouble with PVP, we’re still looking into the issues where there is difficulty loading battles. @Namour + RS, does closing and reopening the game prevent the loading?

We have answered concerns regarding our QA and development process before. If you have nothing helpful or polite to say, please do not post at all.

Update - we have pushed a fix for pet events not starting for all guild members, please let me know if you are still having this issue after restarting

7 Likes

Can your other guild members participate?

Thank you. I hope it works. got a reminder for Trogpole on booting up the game, so thats promising

Is the timer fixed? Mine says

2 Likes

This should be fixed after a game restart

I’m having the same issues with the loading screens being non stop on Android. Doesn’t happen every battle, but almost every one of them. Just says loading battle and the bar fills up and refills and refills. I haven’t had any issue on PC with this. Just Android. I’ve closed and restarted the game but that doesn’t seem to fix anything.

3 Likes

Yes. I see the event happening but I can’t load anything including PvP, explore, or pet events.

It just sits and spins and never loads.

I also updated my iOS version on my tablet that that may be the issue but it did not fix it.

1 Like

Closing and Re-opening on Arena causes a loss. Two losses, you’re done. So no, that strategy doesn’t work on Arena, but does work for Pet Rescue.

@Cyrup The Pet Gnome troop isn’t showing up in the unowned section. Will that be made available soon? It was mentioned in the patch notes as available.

Watch the 5 times at the start of the match not giving an extra turn.
This already happened twice since the patch.

What platform you are playing on?
PC STEAM

When did the issue begin occuring and how frequent is it?
AFTER THE PATCH

A screenshot?

1 Like

Thanks guys, we’re looking into the perpetual loading right now.

@TheIdleOne Correct! :white_check_mark: That should be available but is not. I’ll add that to the list. It should be available in the Vault still, just not showing up in Unowned Troops.

@nando1881 What’s the issue, sorry?

1 Like

@Cyrup Watch the green 5 match at the beggining of the match not giving me an extra turn and giving the turn to the AI.

2 Likes

I am also having problems with endless loading screens on iOS. I have to force quit the app, then restart in order to get into a battle. This is fine for Explore or Dungeon, but not at all okay for PVP, Raid, Arena, etc.

Game is fundamentally unplayable for me right now.

Edit: I don’t want compensation for this, but when you guys fix this issue I think we players deserve to hear about how the QA team missed a widespread bug that renders the game unplayable.

2 Likes

Closing and opening the game doesn’t do a damn thing. I still can’t play and have now missed two pet events for my guild.

2 Likes

yes, we dont like to wine around but we wanna can play the game we love and it is not possible at that point

I understand, I’m really sorry this is happening. We have some members of the team looking into it now.

To confirm with everyone else experiencing it:

• This happens in Arena, Pet Events, PVP (ranked/casual), Dungeon Or every gamemode?
  • Are you all on mobile?

Note: Completely force closing and restarting the app seems to help for some players (not minimising, force close!). Sorry River.

We don’t know either, we simply didn’t come across it! :frowning: This didn’t occur during our testing and we’re still struggling to reproduce it in the office right now. Sometimes things just aren’t the same when they’re live with players as they are on development.

Please hang in there everyone, we’re doing everything we can right now. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes