3.4 Feedback and suggestions

Like this?
Gnomes

2 Likes

I would put valraven in place of 1 treasure gnome :slight_smile:

1 Like

So we got green gnome and red gnome. Are we going to see blue, purple, yellow and brown gnome?

Alright cedric count for yellow/blue so we need a brown/purple gnome :slight_smile:

Great, you’re one in a million kid. But the fact remains that it is an unreasonable task to appear in slots 2 through 4 since it would be impossible to clear for the vast majority of players.

3 Likes

I didn’t read all of this thread, so apologize if this is already covered:

1. There must be a visible timer showing when the event will end. Twice now I have been on fight 7 or 8 and the event ended. Not only did I not get the reward for the fight I was on, but I could not go back and get the rewards for the fights I already finished. Which brings me to…

2. You must be able to claim rewards for fights completed during the event, even after the event ends.

3. This one I know was already covered, but we need to be able to save the pet team between rounds.

4. If I’ve already completed an event, it should not pop up as needing to be rescued when I log back into the game.

2 Likes

If we start the 8th match let us finish the 8th match and collect the reward please.

This is extremely frustrating to the point where if there is only 20 minutes left in a pet rescue why would I even bother risking it - stuff like this really makes me want to play other games please fix it.

(I did of course notice I could still spend gems in the shop though…nice touch that )

@Kafka, @Cyrup, @Saltypatra @Ozball

6 Likes

Have you tried 2x Dwarwen Gâte Valkyrie Tesla as a pet rescue team?

It took me 12 min to finish all 8 battles with it

Did you watch the video? He shredded that Battle 8.

Nope indeed I didn’t watch it but he mention that 20 min seems too risky so loll my bad

1 Like

I just realized Should have put this here.

3 Likes

If you go to games and scroll to the right you will see the timer. Rewards are sent out in mail if you fail to claim now.

When I started the Rescue I had 8 minutes left but I used 20 minutes as a reasonable time for most people. If you watch the video I needed 8 minutes and 1 second :frowning:

1 Like

Ya you completely smashed that last fight my bad.

Did you check if the reward were sent to your mail 30 min after the pet event ended?

Yes and I did get the rewards for the first 7 matches but the 8th match the important one that I did ‘win’ of course I did not get. This needs fixing imo but I guess we’ll see if anything happens i’ll ping a couple of the dev’s on video to see if they comment.
Cheers

1 Like

Oh ok. But when you finished that last battle unfortunately the event was already over by a min and that’s why you didn’t recieved anything

Maybe the battle should close as soon as the pet event ends so we would know for sure the event had need before. That or the event should only end when we exit the pet event screen.

1 Like

I don’t know how long the ‘event’ was finished by there is no real timer you can check during the match. I don’t know if it stops when the last team member dies or when the ‘timer’ runs out either way if you can start the match before the timer runs out and you win the match you should get the reward imo

2 Likes

So you didn’t get the pet? I had this happen and recieved the pet.

I agree with you but that is not how the code is written right now:s

No I did not get the 8th reward sadly. I’d be a little less bitter if out of 375 ranked PvP matches and about 10 Arena runs i saw more than 2 “pet gnomes” :frowning:
Luckily a few of my guild mates have been lucky and have gotten a few or I’d only have 2 pets after a crazy amount of time “farming” for them which is compounded by things like this where I can’t even collect them due to the timer "running out’ :confounded:

1 Like