3.4 Feedback and suggestions

My current best is all 8 pet battles in 6 minutes. I do feel sorry though for low ranked players as those last few battles must be brutal/impossible.

3 Likes

I guess this is the feedback thread.

1. Please buff Undine a different way than lowering its mana cost. Normally its quite bad (or was, haven’t tried the attack post buff), but its very good on one or two days of the month. (read the spell). I’ve already managed to give my opponents a very bad time last time at 22 mana cost, at 20 mana cost, its going to be even worse. It won’t take long until this becomes an epidemic at the top end.

2. Thanks to the change in how Orc traits work, Gargantaur is quite usable now, so thank you for that.

Actually, you can’t. I tried this on a whim yesterday. Doesn’t work: you get an error message saying the event has ended.

For me at least, finishing the pet event takes 20 minutes on average. With the unpredictability of when the event will begin each time, and the narrow time window during which you can complete the event, the event is absolutely brutally unfair to anyone who has a life. I would say that I have a pretty loose and open schedule given that I am self employed but I STILL frequently miss events because I have things to do and can’t, nor shouldn’t just put everything I need to do on pause every time the game commands me to.

2 Likes

SUGGESTION: Please add baskets as possible rewards for the Treasure Hunt mini-game.

Maybe a time to revise all the Treasure Hunt rewards, because a lot of things have been added to the game, like diamonds, orbs, baskets, food,…

That way those 1000+ keys might become ibteresting again after playing for almost 3 years…

5 Likes

1000+ maps you meant I guess. And yes definitely add stuff to the treasure hunt drop pool plz!

Please, devs. Missed opportunities right here.

1 Like

Thanks all I’ve updated the list

+1 to this… but to get it onto / higher-up the devs’ to-do-list we need to articulate how it might monetise so it can be sold to the publisher…

Do IAP map subs sell well? Maybe they would for low / mid tier players if this was done?

" - that is acceptable by the publisher."

Call a spade a spade. We know who is to blame. *nod*

What if maps cost gems…

As far as monetizing it, it might be a good start to have your armor affect the rewards. I mean, back when I started treasure hunting was awesome because it gave me a ton of gold and souls compared to fighting. Now that I have the highest tier armor purchasable with gems though, treasure hunt is almost worthless. You get less gold/hour and less souls/hour than just regular fights and the other bonus items are in rather small quantities so it’s just not worth it. If armor affected treasure hunt, it would be another way to motivate players to buy armor quickly (and possibly buy gems for that purpose)

2 Likes

I’d prefer a slightly different approach instead. Make treasure hunt reward matches, not the end board state. You grab a treasure, it ends up in your pocket, you don’t get anything for the treasures you didn’t collect. That should make long treasure hunts much more rewarding, which feels quite right considering that some players spend hours on a single map. Treasure values may need to get adjusted to keep rewards balanced.

1 Like

Pet UI in the troop area should be exactly the same as for the other troops. Here meaning:

We should have indicators on what can be leveled up and/or ascended. Standard green/blue ones. (I know this has been asked for already.)

AND:

The rarity color of pets should be tied to how much it has been ascended, not how much it has been leveled. It should be the same as for troops. The way it is right now makes no sense at all.

I’ve got one lvl10 pet, its purple. I know I have at least one other pet that I have ascended twice one time** without leveling it up too, but I can’t actually find it without checking the lot or having a good memory.

** AND: This is confusing as it is, because the colors are tied to lvl 1 5 10 15 and 20, but we can get from 1 to 5 without additional copies: this does not match troop ‘ascension’ color patterns.

Make it consistent please

8 Likes

Nerf divines pls

Yes please!

1 Like

Yeah well, divines really annoying me as I do a lot of PvP…
I am craving for a different meta

With the event weapons being buffed, it would be nice if The Wild Queen and Stonehammer could be buffed to be similar in spawn rate. They’re Mythic, their effects should represent that, not be a worse version of Lady Anariel.

3 Likes

Agree that both are mediocre mythics, and that Lady Anariel is too good. However, unlike Lady A, whose sole job is to be annoying on defense, both Stonehammer and The Wild Queen are actually fun in PvP. They lose quite a bit because they miss like crazy, but when they connect they are great!

As you stated, they should be buffed a bit to have their hit rates improved. I would never use them in Guild Wars, for example, due to their high miss rate.

1 Like

I agree with all of your points.

but, I’ve managed to put this team together: Gargantaur, Forest Guardian, Lady Anariel, The Wild Queen (Trident Banner) to humorous effect, mainly Lady A keeping Gargantaur alive long enough to be very big attack-/spell-dmg wise. It can win on defense sometimes, but not consistent enough to my liking.

I guess Lady A is okay on offense, just slower than desired.

1 Like

Try Stonehammer, Falconer, Courage, Emperina with double red banner. +4 red means Courage fills in any two red matches. Cast Courage on skulls (or doomskulls) and watch the opposing team melt. :grin:

1 Like