3.4 Feedback and suggestions

Leave it use beta testers to find all the bugs.

Yes is did and also pinged @Cyrup to maybe move it along.

3 gnomes aren’t in the game yet. Please take out until more gnomes or this will be really annoying. Thx.

Edit. They have really good support but I also know that they read this too and do as much as possible.

Do you have the 3 vault troops? If so. For shits and giggles. Try winning a match with all 3 of them to see if it’s a visual bug.

I only have 2 and doubles don’t work.

What is you decide when you start your 1h timer?

During the 24h rescue pet event we see this notification appear every time we log in even if you already finished the 8 battles. if we coulf turn off notification after we finish the event it would be awesome

17 Likes

I thought 3.4 would display the team banners when we engage the enemy and fight, not just before the battle. I need a reminder, lol.

Will we ever get to save player stats? If I wanted to leave my guild then I lose a lot of big numbers.

2 Likes

I got Lucky. And thanks to the name of that cat I can’t shake off that Mraz song. lol

One more thing regarding pets, I’m having a hard time figuring out which of them can still be leveled up. Maybe I’m missing something obvious here? The border color just reflects the current level, not the max level possible, so two pets at level 5 will show up blue, even though one of them might be able to reach level 10.

Would it be possible to change the displayed pet level from “current level” to “current level/max level”? So that in the example above they would show as 5/5 and 5/10 instead of 5 and 5?

7 Likes

One thing that I’m missing is some notification on the Pet Rescue screen whether I already own this pet or it’s a new one.

1 Like

If you own it you might want to do it anyway just to get free food

No matter what. You definitely want to do as many as you can. Since those pets can be used to ascend (or whatever they’re calling it) the pets you already have.

Day two still not fixed., this is going to be great. Wheres my 6 gems now that could be 12. Or even better the 75 wins for 30. This needs to be corrected. @Cyrup you ignored me, thx. Guess that’s a no. Deal with it. The daily’s are my favorite part.

It’s been two days.

You’re always so positive, thx.

Hey Santandrix! I didn’t mean to ignore you at all :slight_smile: I probably missed your tag and honestly I haven’t been able to look at this thread as much as I’d like to (support is obscenely busy right now). I hope to update this thread later today.

Regarding this Achievement, there are actually x3 Gnomes: Treasure, Cedric and Pet Gnomes. All can be earned from the Vault.

@Berlos I made a mention of this further up the thread and on the Known Issues list - you only receive Pet Notifications that a Pet Event has begun after completing a battle.

Pet gnome doesn’t appear in the troop list when you catch him also if you check unowned troop, you can’t see him

We pushed out a fix for this last night but encountered an error - another one will be sent out today.

With this fix the Gnomes will automatically appear in your account, even though they’re not showing up now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is still an unreasonable task to appear in any slot but the first. It takes incredible luck to get the three gnome troops. I’m as end-game as you get, have had good luck with vault keys and only have 2 of the 3.

2 Likes