3.4 Feedback and suggestions

Please fix all the error bugs popping up in guild wars.

Are you referring to battle rewards (e.g. souls, gold) or pet event rewards (the pet, pet food)?

@Santandrix Sounds like a bug, not a suggestion on overall features or minor improvements to the game? :wink:

I legitimately don’t know how long this typo has been here:

“Destroy up all Armor” … hell yes.

1 Like

It’s a Dungeon version of Bone Dragon, which is a bit stronger, so not really a typo, just spacial Dungeon-spacific ability. Make me miss the pre-nerf version a bit though. :rofl:

And… another related feedback about Dungeon. I would like some some new Boss addeed to the mode. Like Infernus in Fire Dungeon might be fitting.

Also, 6 Legendary pet captors are getting a bit repetitive. Some rotation of to other Legendary would be nice. King Bloodhammer as new Brown Pet Rescue captor? lol

EDIT: You mean it should just be “Destroy all armor” instead? I completely miss the topic! For that, you’re right. But I think they just change “Destroy up --to 25-- armor” to “–all–” instead, so removing “up” might have to actually change spell description.

It’s been there since the beginning. I’ve complained about it several times.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Closing due to 3.5 feedback and suggestions with the new update!

All feedback has been noted for the development team to review, thank you for your love!