3.3 killing the players again

And you can’t convince me the majority Doesn’t like it. Impasse. Agree to disagree, etc. Guess only the devs know for sure what impact these things are having…

2 Likes

fair enough=)

1 Like

Sayonetta

I think folks like Tacet are the target audience for the raid content, as your right there are probably a few thousand players like him that are sitting on vast hordes between 10k and 100k gems. However having just watched Tacet’s video on the new content you can see they may have missed the mark as he didn’t go past tier 2 or 3 and didn’t recommend that anyone else go past that point if they ‘spend anything at all’

I really hope they revamp the costs I think the vast majority of the player base is not sitting on 10k plus diamonds (Anyone that started playing a year or less ago is probably sitting on a couple thousand max unless they’ve been hoarding them for some reason and not spending them on anything at all although I don’t know what the logic would be for a new player to do so)

Cheers

6 Likes

My initial feedback after one day - two accounts, one near end of game (1080level) and one in beginning of game (230 level) → It is not worth the effort for either account really. But buying Tiers is worth it for both accounts just for the goodies.

Both - spent as much gems as I could to get as far as I could.

Level 1080 - Tier 6 // 1/2 way through Portal 7 // Boss level 90
Shentang Troops owned 9 (1 Mythic / 4 Legendary / 4 Epic ) missing - Yao
Team: Xiong Mao (M/20/3), Emperor Liang (L/19/1), BullsEye(Hero) 20/M/3), Penglong (L/19/3)
Won 16 Lost: 2

Level 230 - Tier 5 // 1/2 way through Portal 6 // Boss level 60
Shentang Troops owned 9 (5 Legendary / 4 Ultra Rare) missing Emperor Liang
Team: Xiong Mao (L/19/3), Yao Guia (L/19/0) Penglong (L/9/2), SpearMaster (L/19/3)
Won 9 Lost: 2

Biggest Downside
SERIOUSLY Portal closing is less than 1-5 PVP of gold output.
Matches now take about 30 minutes since I really have to be careful of some of the other troops. Mana is hard to come by.

6 hours each, total of 45 seals - no Trophies, and poor gold output per game
verses

At least with GW it was 5 battles - good amount of gold, 3 trophies for winning, and decent in glory and traitstones.

6 hours PVP - 500 or more seals (depending on the day + Trophies) 50-100k gold min

Going back to PVP so I can make up for lost gold today.

14 Likes

This was how I felt, too. Get done with 45min of playing, beat several goth bosses, want to donate to my guild and I have nothing. Like, 1000gold.

I went back to pvp feeling like I threw my time at a black hole of never-ending absorption, with nothing as payback.

17 Likes

You forget glory for PVP :slight_smile: .

Surely, the ressources given after the battles should be much more than what we get.
Both in gold and glory… Let’s cross fingers and hope that devs are going to do something about that.

For trophies, I’m less sure that devs will add them even if in GW we get trophies (“yeah but in GW you fight other players → trophies”, I know)…

3 Likes

I’m starting to say my goodbyes. i’ve had enough.

2 Likes

You leaving for good Nephilim? If so best of luck perhaps we’ll see you again (I left for 2 years before and came back so never say never)

All the best
Calvin

2 Likes

I’m leaving for good yup. Not sure what to do with all the resources, 2,050,000 souls etc and 170k glory but I have 13,000,000 gold to guild dump on Fri in my guild. I can’t play this anymore. The devs hate end game players it would seem. Wish I hadn’t bought dk armour with my psn credit at Xmas but hey ho, not reason enough to stay. Can’t stand the direction the game is going and this raid crap is turgid gems of destiny, just like I said it would be.

8 Likes

Sorry to see you go, please reconsider.

People, nobody forces us to play raids, or wars, or anything. Do we like PVP? then we PVP. Do we like Explore? Exploring we go.

It would at the end give us and our Guilds more than wars and sure as hell a lot more than raids.

uh?

2 Likes

How many people are actually happy with the update? Let’s hope invasions aren’t as bad.

1 Like

I come from a Guild family consist of 4 guilds. We have discord to share our opinions on things and we created a Raids channel right before the Raids event got on air. I have to be honest that most seems somewhat happy with the Raids here and shows their excitement, when it comes to the mode itself as well as the creative team building. When it comes to the rewards, many of us thinks that it is a little unfair compared to what is put in and given back. But we are hopeful that adjustments might arrive, and just try to live in the now and enjoy the mode.

7 Likes

I agree with you and I hope they listen to us, I like the raid and the challenge of a high level boss fight but when I’m done and the reward screen flashes it’s very disappointing.

I really hope they fix this because I really think it could be fun.

Even casual pvp gives a trophy. So let’s cross our fingers and hope that in three weeks when it returns they have fixed it somewhat.

I see that the damage scales as we go so why not rewards per fight, I’m not asking for a lot. Just something more then next to nothing.

1 Like

I’m glad we hAve the forums where we can come and put our thoughts out here so maybe they’ll listen to us and figure something out. Nothing is perfect, I get it. But we can try at least.

1 Like

Gems of destiny = boring grindy snooze fest, like destiny itself.
No, I’m not coming back, any gems left will be used to buy gold for my guild. Raids are pointless wastes of time. How much glory and gold (that is actually useful) do you earn whilst spending hours chipping away at a boss? It’s a bloody insult to my intelligence and I’m done.

7 Likes

So if they fixed all of that you would stay.

I think they just overlooked the rewards per battle.

1 Like

No San, I’m done and I’ll never play these kind of match 3 games ever again.

1 Like

Any games that you are looking to play or are you done gaming period?

1 Like

They reworked guild wars and made it more enjoyable, I think they can and will do the same thing with raids.

1 Like