3.3 Feedback and suggestions

• The non-transparent board is beautiful! Really, really beautiful and wonderful!:rabbit::hearts::rabbit: Iā€™m so happy this happened! I can play TH again!
  • The fainter particles (especially during casting) are also soooo much better!:rabbit::hearts::rabbit:
  • I do seem to get a tiny bit more starting delay from the new animations of traits triggering at the start of battle, though (4x speed).
  • Pretty impossible to give feedback on the new modes yet, so I wonā€™t assume anything there so far, but I definitely love how countdowns are shown!
  • Iā€™m not super-sure how I feel about the new banners. On one hand, theyā€™re super-amazing-fancy. On the other hand, itā€™s very hard to make out the symbols in the middle and, depending on their colors, I canā€™t see it at all. Hopefully, Iā€™ll learn to identify them otherwise.
  • Anariel immune to Mana Drain and Silence. Thisā€¦ could not be worse. This is a nightmare. Not sure why she wasnā€™t nerfed along with Nyx - glad Nyx happened, though - but wow she wrecks everything even more now.
  • I find that top left big image in the games section which right now only shows TH and is apparently supposed to also show different events once available, really a bit irritating and unneeded. Not a big thing, but it keeps throwing me off that something is going to be displayed twice there.
  • The fact that a fully ascended/leveled troop still has those buttons clickable in the new menu but nothing happens (also no ā€œyou reached max levelā€ message or anything) might confuse some players, Iā€™m not sure.
  • That you adjusted the guild chests level back is nice, even though I have to get used to it again now.:joy:
  • That gold chests are still the second from the left seems oddā€¦ I guess if you leave it like that forever because players are used to it like that now is a viable option, though.
  • I personally find the new traiting menu more confusing than it was, but Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m not the only one. Somehow, I find it harder instead of easier to keep track of my Arcanes now.
  • The lag when opening kingdom menus now is kinda annoying, donā€™t like the loading wheel appearing every time. But then againā€¦ explore is so much faster now that getting into the menu is not needed as often anymore now anyway. Love that button!

EDIT: Got my first two gnomes in explore. 3 Celestials and 3 Event Keys. These guys are generous! Definitely appreciating that!

4 Likes

All seems good aside the WE shops and the Valravenā€¦ in short the additional Sigils.

So the top players in the new Leaderboard will be the ones:

• who spend gems to buy Sigils in the Shop
  • who are lucky enough to find many Valraven

Thanks for the suggestions. I am likely going to hold off on posting a ltitle here unless there are specific questions to answer or misinformation to clarify, so that discussion can be free-flowing and the top suggestions identified accordingly :slight_smile:

Whoa! Vault is HUGE!
Also Cedric Sparklesack looks absolutely amazing!:smiley: I love his design! We need more troops with glasses, I swear!

3 Likes

Cursor defaults on play again. Stay calm, mash A. Win

2 Likes

I have one question:

We can unlock Tier only with gems?

2nd impression:

Congrats, I donā€™t want to get off the game. Must find more Treasure gnomes. well done.

2 Likes
  • I love the new Banners! Great job!!!
  • Minor Thing: In Treasure Hunt the post report Gems are common (grey), shouldnā€™t they be a bit higher classification?
  • Unnecessary Clutter: The word ā€œLevelā€ on the front of every troops main image is big and completely un-necessary. Just have the nuber. For example You donā€™t have Troop Alchemist Kingdom Adana, we just see the info.

I have moreā€¦ But want to test/enjoy the update, but so far its great.

Iā€¦ I am not complaining, but are you guys really knowing what you are doing to the economy because what is this?!:flushed:

5 Likes

Its best just to enjoy it. Theyā€™re releasing more everything to compensate.

well now.

goes to furiously play game until he gets all the vault keys

1 Like

I know, right? And those rewards arenā€™t even changed by difficulty, so nothing wrong with 1-shotting everything in the vault with a single Sunbird cast just like in explore.
If this keeps up Iā€™m going to marry Cedric, I swear. Heā€™s not much bigger than a bunny anyway.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting very irritated with the lack of attention to how unbalanced the four horsemen are while cards that are not a problem get inexplicably nerfed. Cards like Khorvash and the Dragon Soul are the only way to compete with a team in the 8 and 9000 range, something that you HAVE to do if you participate in Guild Wars. Seeing cards I need to use getting the axe while War gets powered up is very frustrating.

I being doing that, but i didnā€™t had luck with vault keys so far. Wish you better luck.

I wasnā€™t sure if you would notice that, i was expecting to make a (nasty) surprise for youā€¦ :smiling_imp:
You can still assemble a Devouring team with Maw and get hid of her to get your revenge for all the frustration she brought to you. :wink:

2 Likes

What platform??

Played in top 4 brackets in GWon PC/Mobile for a few months now, and I never see War used.

I will continue to never use Maw just to be different. :stuck_out_tongue: (No really, I never used Maw even once.)

Though really, I suppose Mana Drain immunity is my least favourite thing in the patch in general - or, to be more precise, how widespread it is, especially on gem spawners like Anariel and Diviner who also fill really, really fast. I guess Iā€™m not a fan of the new stuff of the elves in general; feels too overpowered (especially on the already-powerful Shentang troops). But I know Iā€™m one of the only people who didnā€™t want drain immunity, soā€¦

@Sheba wow you are lucky I havenā€™t seen a single gnome yet on PS4 where are you farming explore to find yours?

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen like eight so far. Location doesnā€™t matter - currently in Whitehelm - since Sunbird/Moneylender/Firebomb/Forest Guardian on normal difficulty basically takes care on everything on turn 2 anyway, no matter where. I do around three battles per minute.

That said, though, I had 10 (!!!) Celestials drop in Whitehelm in like 30 minutes. Not sure whatā€™s up there right now, maybe theyā€™re having a patch party and giving them out for free or something.:thinking:

1 Like

I was honestly hoping the devs would also remove Mana Burn immunity from Impervious and start to tone down this trait as some immunities become better distributedā€¦

Well, they can still change it after some observation of what will happen from this point.

1 Like

Am I missing something here?

War and Death are quite bad/overcosted.
Famine just got toned down due to Mana Shield counters.
Plague isnā€™t that great (except people want to consider it great now with humility/lady anariel/plague setups)

Likeā€¦ Iā€™d love if Death could get a 1:1 boost that matches Sunbird. Right now Sunbird > Death.