3.2 Patch Notes

It should be.

PLEASE GIVE US AN OPTION TO USE THE NEW UI! Its so confusing. Miss the old one

6 Likes

im so glad they wasted this much time making their game look worse (sarcasm)
cant wait for what ever they decide to “fix” in next patch lmao

12 Likes

Now that I know, I can see it. Maybe a more distinguishing color than yellow? Not very noticeable when zoomed out as much as possible.

This is a bug, it should be showing the correct 8. It’s been added to the known issues list.

1 Like

Please include a toggle for the new GUI. I am sure a lot of work went into it, but the new interface detracts from the game in a huge way.

10 Likes

I’m not surprised I tried to keep as much negativity out of my post as possible. Considering I had been using it for over an hour our before I even posed the first comment. I have a big HDTV and was only sitting 6 feet away and was still having issues. Phone use has to be a challenge.

5 Likes

The new pvp battle screen is junk. Very hard to read a 4-match with all the background noise. On PC at least.

Also very hard to see how many mana is collected, either yourself or opponent.

Please revert to the old PvP screen.

8 Likes

After update , game does not work. (Android) Blackout

Everyone, let’s all calm down and make constructive comments. “Junk, garbage, etc” don’t help the developers. Let’s be supportive!

8 Likes

Can’t play the game in this state. Everything’s cluttered, the new style is awful and worst of all the battle screen is hard to read. A fun game has turned into a chore and what for? The game looked beautiful before, i just don’t get it.

11 Likes

While this appears like a buff his unique trait now appears really bad with the changes to match resolves. Due to the randomness of his trait, and its tendency to hit the same target multiple times the only good way to actually get the right troops to be barriered was multiple instances of his trait triggering at once, as these would not overwrite eachother on the same target.
I hope some adjustments to traits like Jotnars will be made to make it a bit more reliable.

5 Likes

Hi. Was the hourly kingdom tribute gold nerfed down and keys buffed up?

1 Like

Hey I cannot refund my wisp on either console or PC/Mobile yet.

There has been no changes to Kingdom Tributes.

3 Likes

This patch is like if you took your car to a mechanic and he didnt fix anything,but decided to paint my car a diff color xD

24 Likes

I am glad for the changes in gameplay and nerfs, but the new UI is absolutely not fitting the art style of the game. This is a game about colorful characters and the modern look doesn’t work. It’s also very difficult to see rarity of troops now. I also don’t like how difficult it is to see the stars on kingdoms, how I have to push extra buttons for my bonuses and to see what bonus difficulty setting give and everything is just looking so… similiar. This game was so colorful and beautiful and playful in style, quests and text and now the style is just… yeah. Even the art is now so hard to admire because all the images are so dang small now!

So yes, while I agree with all the gameplay changes, the UI is bad. Please make it optional. I have vision problems, but sit in front of a big screen but… cannot play anymore right now. It just is impossible. The numbers in battle are just not distinguishable anymore and everything is so small and blends in together. Please make this toggle-able. I want to play, I really want to, but I just cannot because I have such dang vision problems with this. I keep trying but literally can’t.

28 Likes

I appreciate the desire to keep feedback objective, but there is time for deconstructive analysis later. First impressions are very important as well, colored as we are with expectations; I am at a loss as to what motivated this level of interface regression. Wasn’t the feedback they got for Soulforge UI sufficiently red-flag? I usually defend IP2 in their decision-making, as I have a lot of respect for how they are steering the ship in the stormy waters of not-quite-indie, but this change:

1. Nobody (to my knowledge) asked for;
  2. Has serious flaws that any simple A/B test would have uncovered.

Is this where our VIP money went?

45 Likes

Look at this Life total, for instance. I can’t imagine what this would be like with a visual impairment or color blindness.

IMG_0304

36 Likes

Yes, its so confusing now.

2 Likes