3.2 Patch Notes

Do we need to immediately change our guild wars defenses in order not to lose points? Or will that only take effect next week?

This week is not affected. GW defenses take effect from next week only (or so it was confirmed).

4 Likes

@Ozball

Does this include a fix to the “Mana bug” that I may have mentioned once or a thousand times before? :pray:

1 Like

wisp will be op still :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Seriously. Extra turn needs to go.

1 Like

or starting with 7 of 10 mana :nerd_face:

Can’t set gem priorities on Android

1 Like

Same on ps4.

Won’t let me change my defense to a different team build. Also unable to change today’s defense despite it not being The last defense I actually set for it.

Update: FIXED

please put the third trait of whisp to 50% from 75%, good for complete the work. With a mana surge they still go full on first turn, the start is yet very strong

can you tell me how much bonus and how is calculated for defense of guild wars?

The new grafics are junk. cards look crappy, battle screen is hard to read stats troops have left. its also hard to play on new battle screen .

30 Likes
  • mana cost is difficult to read… a shadow effect could help
  • same for the teams core
  • why color brown became orange and blue → turquoise on the traitstones?
4 Likes

Wisp is still OP !!!

Why only show magic stat when troop has full mana? Why not simply show it along with the other 3 stats?

No more gem priorities? Now every team you face will truly be the same. Changing priorities was the only thing people couldn’t copy when you had a good defense.

As for the interface, it’s like they’ve taken a fantasy game with a fantasy style and modernized it. Stupid decision imo.

Still no kingdom icon on troops as far as I can see? Not sure whose idea it was to remove these but whoever it was should be prevented from making any further game decisions.

And why on earth reduce the troops list to 4 across? Heaps of extra space on the sides of the screen wasted for no reason.

The troop artwork can now be barely seen in battle as you now see a seriously zoomed in pic for each troop

8 Likes

Lol new UI is terrible, its literally crap. Was better before.

18 Likes

All my kingdoms say 5 stars. Even though they are all at least 6 stars.

1 Like

I do like the overall battle page look, but it seems to have sacrificed usability for aesthetics. I can no longer tell what any of the troop stats are in battle on my phone. All the colors run together; this is really hard to use. :frowning:

28 Likes

1-5 stars are the blue icons, then once you hit 6-10 they start turning yellow.

Kingdom Stars

2 Likes

ozz they fixed wisp on iso yet ?

why the armor bonus from guild is only 3? (correct bonus is 8)