3.2 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Oh God. Anyone reinstalling - TAKE A NOTE OF YOUR PASSWORD FIRST!!

@Annaerith maybe edit your post to make this clear?

2 Likes

Iā€™m terribly sorry, forgot to remind about saving your password, will edit post now
Contact support https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us?

On xbox, in the guild war section and defense tab, when i try to see day 4-5-6,
Itā€™s not working, i need to go in sentinel tab then go back in defense tab to be able to see day 4-5-6

Itā€™s OK. Iā€™ve sent a request.
The fact is Iā€™ve already had reinstalled the game once, when changing my phone. And it went very well. This time it didnā€™t work as well. But there is still hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happening to me as well.

Thanks. Hopefully this is fixed soon. I play most on mobile to keep up with my guild. For it to be broken now, really hurts my productivity.

1 Like

Fixed it by clearing the cache and data. A reinstall would have the same effect. Either way, make sure you write down your password so you can recover your account

In casual PVP, the trophy doesnā€™t appear in rewards, though it does increment in the guild roster screen.

Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m not sure what you mean by clearing the cache and data.

Free the Zombies

If android, itā€™s a setting in the settings menu. If Apple, idk. Either way, a reinstall will achieve the same outcome of loading all the graphics and fixing dungeon issues

Ok- just really nervous reinstalling- level 874, paranoid Iā€™ll lose my account but I will bite the bullet. Thank you!!

Free the Zombies

Oh thank god it worked!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Free the Zombies

3 Likes

Can confirm reinstalling works on iPad. It fixed the dungeon and the images not loading bugs. Donā€™t forget to write down your password when you do this. Good luck playing through the tutorial at xSloth speed as well :joy:

2 Likes

Try to clear GoWā€™s data and cache prior to reinstallingā€¦
For me, it workedā€¦
Sadly, uā€™ll have to do the tutorial after this operationā€¦ :snail: -speed aheadā€¦ :wink:

I dont know if it has been already reported, but it is possible to target stealthy troop without stun.
E.g. Jotnar Stormshield can kill out Spirit Fox.
Oh, and the team had non stealthy troop too.

Xbox in french version, can we please put the troop type in alphabetical order?

1 Like

Just a follow up. Since my original post the community has labeled the ā€œplaceholder iconsā€ i asked about ā€œrestroom signsā€, and that is far more humorous. Anyhow, I thought they looked bad in regular battles until I just played Treasure Hunt and they are oddly behind Tyri in Treasure Hunt too. Please reconsider removing them from TH too this even if it was intentional.

1 Like

A few more bugsā€¦ maybe?

Draakulisā€™s life steal is blocked by barrier, yet he gains the life from it. It seems to me that an ability like life steal should bypass barrierā€¦ in fact the barrier indicator is placed on the armor. Either way, it doesnā€™t make sense for him to gain the life but not affect the opponents.

Krakenā€™s tentacles sometimes (although rarely) only hit the first opponent on 4/5 match caused by gem drop. The extra turn registers but not the damage.

Gem matches that would fill mana bar not always giving mana (last time i saw this it was with TDS and it was red gems).

Playing on PC

I too noticed that Krakenā€™s third trait is sometimes irregularā€¦ but with this interface who can tell.

1 Like

IOS using an IPhone 4s and I have some significant issues:

Dungeon bugs make doing the dungeon almost impossible
a) First time I touch the dungeon button, the screen is blank. I close it and retouch and it shows up with the three battles for the day.
b)Intermittently, but often enough to be a hassle, when the list of daily dungeon battles loads, it is messed up. I see place-holder text like enemy_name and donā€™t see images. The fight button on the first battle, in that case does not work. I have to completely kill the app and restart it in order to have a chance at the dungeon working again.
c)ALWAYS when I win the dungeon battle, the victory screen does not show me receiving wards, AND the screen cannot be closed. I have to hard close the app and reopen it.

So in short, the daily dungeons are a terrible buggy mess right now, and that is really frustrating.

General feedback:
I like the clean UI, with one exception. On my smaller phone, it is very hard to read the unit stats when the color blends in with the card behind it. This obviously varies from unit to unit, but it is quite common for white stats to get lost against the unitā€™s artwork, or orange stats etc. I think this is particularly a frustration with a small screen, and would really ask that readability and affordability be given priority. Some of the other effects, like barrier and burning are not as easy to see now as they were before.

I liked seeing the star rating of the units I am fighting during battle, and I donā€™t have that any more. Two units of the same rarity are not always the same star rating, so just seeing the color is not as clear an indicator.

I would like to remove the strange place holder linework that shows when a unit is killed. It seems strange that so much else was cleaned up and minimized, and then that was added in. Let the nice background artwork actually show without a meaningless place-holder thing cluttering things up.

1 Like