3.2 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Here is battle and victory… it’s the same as old 4709

This is PvP menu 07

A minor aesthetic issue:

The lines on the gem’s board have some discrepancies or bad alignment in some places (marked by red arrows). I tried diferent dimensions for the game screen and the discrepancies still appeared, but where less evident in some cases. The image is a reference for the places to look for alignment errors.

Plataform PC/Steam.

@Ozball I just updated my iPhone 8 for GoW, then it shows new UI… What to do with my iPad?
Still showing an old platform.

Looks like something is wrong with Blur turned off in the settings since the battle interface should not be transparent with Blur turned off. It is semi-transparent and I can still see the background picture which really obscures everything and makes it very difficult to see the numbers and even gems sometimes. Please make match interface non-transparent when Blur is turned off. Playing on PC maximal quality settings.

1 Like

I apologize if this has already been mentioned but I am having a lot of trouble reading the white and light blue fonts on some of the screens. My screenshots are from PC.

On the screenshot above the 1st and 4th team names blend into the background art. There is text at the bottom of each of the troop cards but on the mythic level troops it’s barely legible.

Then on the Defense screen for GWs both the font for the team name as well as the team score are almost invisible they blend in so well with the background. Even the names of the troops is blending in the with the troop art like on Maw, Mab, and EK.

4 Likes

Shows the gold before collecting, the gold the tribute window displays, and the final gold, which is greater than the amount shown in the tribute window. Purely display issue, gold is being credited. Now off to bed, good night all.

2 Likes

Really finding the update nice but one major issues i have with it is all the text clashes it has. I mean 50% of the words nearly resemble the background color and make it hard to read a simple outline of the text could probably fix this 100% other than that i don’t have really many complaints.

2 Likes

Finally, I erased old apps and reinstalled a new one and link to my account… Now looks like 3.2 but battle is very difficult to see because of background colour. It’s very confusing.

4 Likes

On the Android platform I noticed the downloading bar was over the top of the tips in the opening screen as the game is starting.

I also noticed it was harder to select different teams, but didn’t check that enough to really tell. This was when trying to change teams on later guild wars battle days. That may have been by design so players couldn’t change defense teams after Monday. Also in guild wars there’s no indication of how many different troops you need to have on defense teams to get what bonus (not sure that was starting this week). What I do know is it says I have no bonus with 17 different troops used on defense. Edit I just saw that was intended for this week in the patch notes thread.

Oops this post was intended to be a reply to the thread, not agfike.

It is really difficult to read the numerical values when they are ready to cast their ability.

The yellow health number next to burning fire also hard to read.

2 Likes

Thanks for these! We’ve found the issue, and it should be fixed in the next update!

I think having the numbers inside the appropriate icon is better than having them off to the side. That’s my opinion a way.

1 Like

@Ozball Thanks for your support. BTW: is any way to change the battle background colou to more lighter? It’s very hard to see , especially Brown gems are overlapping with the dark background colour.

Hi,

Excuse me, but can you made something for this… it’s unreadable…sorry but really bad choice of color here for the "team score"image

4 Likes

On xbox 1, very hard to play now. Absolutely LOVED this game and still do, just don’t know with the current layout if I will continue. I understand updating layout, but really really find it hard to play. Turned it off after playing guild wars which is way less time then I normally play. There isn’t enough Contrast between the background and foreground and the wording on the cards are hard to read. The game was amazing the way the was and this was too drastic of a change to feel like the same game.

7 Likes

I see a black contrast behind shield / attack / life … maybe darker … the number will be more readable perhaps

2 Likes

Stealthy is broken I just cast a Spirit Fox and was able to target the enemy Spirit Fox

2 Likes

It would be nice to be able to see the heros soul coin and xp percentage again on the kingdom screen. Im on ps4 also the attack magic def and life icons during battle look white and generic. Some art looks cool like trait stones but somethings went backwards instead.

[quote=“Ozball, post:28, topic:31703, full:true”]
That’s actually showing Power Level 9 on the map screen (1-5 stars are blue, 6-10 stars are yellow), which is a known issue, but is only a display bug that should be fixed in the next update. The values/stars in the Kingdom Power Menu are the correct ones.

[quote=“SIMON_8MVF, post:27, topic:31703, full:true”]
Isn’t that backwards? 5 stars are in gold with the blue stars overlaying with each additional level over that.