3.2 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Xbox1.

Can not change weapon on arena mode. makes it useless to play any card with blue mana. completely broken\waste of 1,000 gold for unobtainable souls.

“are we the betatesters that you seem to have”?

This would be very noticeable for any one Actually TESTING arena mode with a OLD save, & not doing constant clean loading and giving the OK to the team, which that would explain a lot of these odd issues.

@Cyrup - over the past couple days the game is now deciding to close itself when I use another app for a few minutes, or even when the iPhone goes into sleep mode.

This was an issue in the past, which was resolved, but it seems to have reared itself again.

Of course I get the data downloads every time, but when the game does restart it gives me a loss for which ever battle I was in (PvP or Arena).

What phone do you have? Did your usage patterns or installed items change recently? What you’re describing seems more like your phone doing aggressive pruning of apps being kept in RAM for easy retrieval, combined with GoW’s ever popular “disconnect = loss” feature.

But yeah, this is something I live in fear of. If I am in the middle of a GW match, I will avoid even answering text messages, because I am terrified that switching to any other app will do just what you described.

While I am here, Cyrup, can you shed any light on recent behavior of my installation? I will be in the middle of playing (like, just finished a battle), and the game will decide it needs to update the 2.23MB game file now. It locks me out of any on-screen interaction, though animations already running will continue.

1 Like

IPhone 6s. No usage pattern changes.

Only thing was the iOS update a few weeks back, but the issue has only arisen in the past few days.

Like you, I no longer move away from the app during GW (which is ridiculous).

Woah, that’s weird. Can you please describe the exact pop-up that appears (over the entire window), and then the amount that appears in the ‘…Downloading’ box at the bottom of the screen afterwards? If you have a screenshot, that would be great.

Please try the steps in this guide and let me know how you go. You may not need to try all of them, of course. It does sound like your device isn’t coping with the app running in the background, so the above may help. Otherwise you will need to avoid leaving a match open in the background.

I don’t get the “Download Required” popup like I do when the game loads from zero. What happens is the game just tosses up the download bar and starts cranking away. Here is a screenshot:

It is always the 2.2MB game data files that get downloaded. Never the localization or whatever other files may exist.

On xbox when you go in troop menu and filter by troop, there is 10x search by every type of troops

2 Likes

New patch any day now, hopefully with lots of bug fixes. And less UI hate.

2 Likes

@Cyrup - I have closed app, turned phone off and on, cleared RAM, and cleared cache and cookies.

I have plenty of storage space available on my phone, so that is not the issue.

Only thing not done is reinstall the app (yet).

Will advise if I am still having the issue.

Thanks.

Closing this thread as the new 3.2.5 Known Issues thread is now up here

2 Likes