3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

Don’t you love it when they are on video they say there is a lot of positive feedback too? lol Where is it. I certainly can’t see it here. UI suxs monster doo doo.

1 Like

9 Likes

Its difficult to tell at first glance like a kingdom indicator would be, but the background art on each card is the background art work of its kingdom. Some troops its nearly impossible to see the bg artwork but thats how I’ve been getting around the problem

To read this post, you need to download 6 assets totaling approximately 18.65MB.

This doesn’t have anything to do with the 3.2 update but I don’t think it deserves its own thread. How about giving a random arcane traitstone after each 8 win arena run.

2 Likes

We still need an indicator telling us when we have dungeon battles to do. I usually miss at least 1 day of dungeons a week because I forget about them.

6 Likes

recently you brought out 2 new classes, the bard and dragonguard. these classes have powerful traits rarely seen within other classes such as +magic to all dragons on 4 or 5 gem match and +1 to all yellow mana troops each turn. in comparison the necromancer class gets +1 soul on 4 or 5 gem matches, even though there are troops that make this redundant (wight and pharos ra for 2 examples). i do not beleive this is the only case of imbalance within the class system, so can you please revise the class traits.

also can you change the heros home kingdom to be determined by the hom kingdom on the map instead of via class. i would like my necromancer from gulveinia sometimes not just khatar.

thanks

1 Like

I hope this is the right place to leave feedback… The GUI updates on Xbox are difficult to interpret and hard to navigate. I have a hard time telling when I’m confirming an action or not, because both buttons are basically the same shade of green. The chest menu now is much harder to understand. The Guild task menu now doesn’t even say what amount of gold is required to complete a goal, just gives a percentage. Please, please stop making the game more difficult and unappealing to navigate.

You think that’s bad play a match lol

New update on xbox 1 is less major changes than last time so thank you.

1. I like the new start screen when you get your daily bonuses.
  2. Please change back the movements between gems when playing. Then new update is abrupt and not easy to watch the movements.
  3. I like the new defense rewards layout looks good and is easy to read.

Though the newest updates are not turning me off from playing for an extended period of time the contrasts are a bit off still.

watch pvp replay feature to improve the defense, also a way to test defense without changing the current pvp defense.

i think it could be done in the troop menu when you set your team just press x button to test it in defense

Closing. Please use the correct update thread here: 3.2.5 Feedback and suggestions for feedback and suggestions regarding the new update.

1 Like