3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

“Elspeth targeting is broken” is not an “idea”. “I can’t see white text on a white background” is not an “idea”. “The dungeon doesn’t work unless I restart the game” is not an “idea”.

The only “legal hurdle” here might be “the game, which you take money for via microtransactions, is significantly less functional than it was last month.”

But I’m pretty sure the terms of service has an “all sales final” ring so they’re safe as hell.

2 Likes

And then there’s the human reason why the devs are ignoring the community: they prefer to talk among themselves really. lol

Nice to be surrounded by yes-men/women.

1 Like

After not playing for 12 days it appears alot of updates have been made which are much better. While I still like the old look and feel of the game better the new updates make it playable again. I like the ability to choose your guild defense teams. I do miss being able to see a summary view of what you what you won better than the card layout per type of win. When battling cards still not easy read but are better than they were. Thank you for listening to everyone’s feedback it shows you care about what your audience thinks and feels.

A positive, that seems lost amongst the many valid calls for improvement, is the defence bonus.

It has created greater diversity in GW and it appears the bonus is about right, as it forces some discussion as to whether it is better to lose the bonus for a duplicate troop defence on some days and at various soldier to paragon levels. It is not a clear yes or no, which is a good thing.

If you could find a way to push diversity into PvP also, then the health of this game would be further improved.

8 Likes

I’ve stated my thoughts before about the new UI, but this time I want to comment with a suggestion revolving around one specific thing: consistency.

1. I feel you should go back to how the mana cost/color and magic was displayed. When a troop was powered up, the magic number replaced the mana cost icon. It was simple and you avoided having to look in a different place for related things.

2. This is very related to my Number 1: The silence icon. Its displays in different places when a troop is powered up vs not, it’s confusing. If you put the Magic number back where it was (replacing the mana cost numbers on a powered up troop), you can then have silence in the same place for both powered up and non powered up troops. Simple and easy to understand.

3. The “New” Icon when opening chests or winning battles appears in different places on cards, depending on what’s new. I got a new troop the other day and it was a little horizontal banner that said “New”, but when I got a new Runic stone today, the “New” Icon was at a slanted/tilted/diagonal angle in the upper left corner. Why? Just put it in a consistent place. As for which place, I’m unsure. I find the diagonal/slanted “New” Icon to be more noticeable, pop out more, but the horizontal “New” Icon is easier to read because it’s not tilted/slanted/diagonal (however, it can still be hard to see with certain troop colors/backgrounds, in general). Either way, just pick one consistent way of doing it.

There are probably more examples of this consistency issue, but that’s all I can think of for now. Also, as tone is hard to convey on text, I do not say any of this comment with a harsh or mean tone. Its simply a player pointing out a way to better the game :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Why does GoW still have its old, outdated logo?
logo old

Why not make a new - modern - one? Like:
logo new
High contrast, minimum colors, the most UNimportant thing is the biggest, and of course, something to really pay tribute to the new GUI.

Why not?

P.S. I’m still getting headaches and motion sickness. So, so tired of this.

28 Likes

LMFAO I love the new logo. But maybe on a background of fluorescent green with yellow font?

4 Likes

This new logo is brilliant and true to the new vision of Gems. I especially love the toilet thing in the middle.

It is now no longer cluttered and draws new players to the game. In fact two of my work colleagues upon seeing this lovely design immediately signed up for the game, spent 5000$ on it right away and sent praises to the devs via private e-mail.

Also Bill Gates just called and said this is probably the best sh!t he ever saw. No sign from Sony yet, but I believe it’s night in Japan so maybe they hadn’t seen it yet.

18 Likes

Does a notification appear when we craft a mythic troop in the soul forge? If not, can you guys make it so that a notification appears when we craft a Mythic troop?

Having spent ten or so weeks collecting the resources to make a troop, I sure as shit want everyone to know that I’m achieving my important life goals. Ive tried telling my gf, she nods and smiles - but I know she’s just being polite.

12 Likes

I want to ask about the team slots in the troop section. When it was only 28 cities from what i see the team slots only go up to 28. Now there has been 2 more cities added should there be 2 more team slots? Just asking.

they should add it instead of looting a legendary
and even make it a special text
“[SpecialRX] just crafted Abynissia!”

6 Likes

“[SpecialRX] just crafted Abynissia!”

Exactly. I think it would be a nice touch.

Pmsl.
@saski you are officially the funniest person in quimby!

1 Like

You get one team slot at the start of the game, and one for each ten levels from 10 until 240 (for a total of 25). You also get a bonus slot for each VIP level you have. That you had 28 slots while we had 28 kingdoms is pure coincidence.

1 Like

I had one a decade ago… But at least they knew how to do Metro, and make it look good!

Had to work out what this one meant but I agree lol.

1 Like

:joy: hilarious

Please can we remove the offer section from world map page and put it in the store?

6 Likes

I don’t mind the offer button on the main page, but the random buy screen pop up has to go.

16 Likes

3.2 Treasure Hunt

Ok I’m sure this is late to the party because I just got a Daily Task to use 5 Treasure Maps today:

1. Whom ever is your UI design creator. Based on the main interface and now TH: Please go get you eyes checked immediately if your driving a moving vehicle as you could be posing a safety hazard on the road.

2. Why design a Red, Brown, and Gold background while using Red & Gold coins, with brown bags, seriously?

7 Likes