3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

What… Well that kills my hope then. We lowered our guild’s gold req to not make people cope with this mess for too long, hoping that devs will listen to players. But they won’t. This terrible UI will stay for some reason. This might be indeed the last straw.

And it’s not my gut reaction. It’s my eyes reaction.

2 Likes

game over for me, can’t play Gow after last ui update is just awful and devs are clearly insane if they release such c ra p. it was a great game RIP

5 Likes

Interesting choice of the word “Unfortunate”. Now I’m left wondering why they find it unfortunate.

3 Likes

Forgive me if this has been mentioned. I played arena for the first time and noticed that previous selected troops are not shown. It’s nice to see the mana colors so we can utilize the board. I know it’s only 3 cards lol but we went backwards on this. Not a new player but this is something that a new player would want to see I’m sure.

Maybe they also see how terrible the game looks now. Maybe there is someone holding a gun to their heads there. Devs, wink twice if you’re being held hostage!

6 Likes

If the devs refuse to get rid of this vomit inducing UI then unfortunately i refuse to give them any more of my money.

Tweaking the abomination isn’t going to work for me so i’ll move onto other games where the devs don’t throw hand grenades into their game.

14 Likes

Yes,please, I can’t play on new version !

please do put kingdom emblem back on the troop cards
or at least a text with the kingdom name on the troop cards

i know kingdom team bonuses are pathetic already but dont trivialise them even more by disallowing ppl to know what kingdom are the troops from!
why do you assume with the countless new troops coming in, ppl will remmember?

when i am missing a troop - i look for it in my collection - then i cant check what kingdom is it from so i cant open even keys on the apporopriate week, since collection doesnt tell me where is it from. do you really want me to browse through every kingdom filtering them one by one to find that out?

9 Likes

Defence settings still not working as is loading screen for pvp

If you click “crafting” you can say which kingdom it belongs to by background, but it’s slow, and I totally support returning city label to the cards images.

1 Like

PC Version: The old UI looked pretty good, but the new UI is incredibly terrible. I pretty much lost incentive to play at first glance. Maybe there are some positive additions to the game with the new patch, but I wouldn’t know, because I really don’t want to play it at this point.

8 Likes

A 1000 times this. And make it visible this time. Or just the name of the kingdom.

This counting screen is slow and annoying, can it be removed, please? Or at least just show the final number without animation thing.

3 Likes

i agree, keep perfect style of the last version, currently it’s ugly, illegible and unplayable.

3 Likes

Aside from it being an headache-inducing, visual cacophony, the update is alright, for mobile, anyway. On console, however it leaves a lot to be desired. It is, if anything more cumbersome and unwieldy (i.e. a crazy amount of clicks to do something basic).

If I try to use the troop sorting/filter mechanism (which is fine on mobile) I can only conclude that it has never been tested on console. My challenge to the Devs, is to fire up the console, go to the troops screen, and filter it to Zhul Kari, or Undead… or anything that doesn’t begin with the first 5 letters of the alphabet. It will be immediately and painfully apparent this this new system is demonstrably, functionally useless (on console, at least).

9 Likes

I was thinking… How about a change of crest if your guild reaches a new rank… (like Grandmaster I, II…)crest

1 Like

Day 1 after the Tsunami…
No envy to play, as soon as I arrive on gems world map, my eyes are suffering seeing the horrible white and black menu and I quickly find refuge to the beautiful chest menu. Before I had pleasure to watch my troops collection…I also enjoyed PvP battles with a solid board where nothing could be seen behind…distant memories now.
If only I knew what went through the head of the guy who decided to invest time and money on this ugly Ui…
You ruined my beloved game! Shame on you devs!

12 Likes

We didn’t lose any VIP bonuses that I can see. I’m VIP 6.

So much this. You need to have the period of at least one or two months before major changes to test them WITH PLAYERS WHO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. You made this wonderful game but you should remember it’s not about how you feel about the changes, but how people that the game is intended for feel about them. I know you spent time and resources on these changes but if large majority of feedback is negative, then there’s no other choice but to scrape them and try something else. And next time you want to change the game in a significant way, do it with players. I think that feedback from few hundred or even thousands players will be far more consistent and valuable than few people that are doing the quality control. That is, if there are such people.

5 Likes

Banner selection on console is pure crap.

4 Likes