3.2.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Hey Ricky, did this only happen once or is it still occurring?

If you talking about the language, yes it always happen

Added * Guild Roster results reset and display 0 - Investigating
Added Weekly events reset

1 Like

Thank you Cyrup.

Weekly event resetting and Guild Wars Roster is now fixed. please restart your game. Have a great weekend!

Pvp problem

I start at rank 15, win a match then pass rank 14. Next match i am reset at rank 15, win a match then pass rank 14. Then reset rank 15ā€¦ etcā€¦ etcā€¦

So i am unable to progress through pvp ranks, also happens on my wife account.

Weekly event reset 20 min ago on both account, so not fixed

On ps4

Events are still broken in PS4 the ā€œeventā€ tab is always flashing the green ! forever even though I claimed all the items on Monday - there seems to be no way to clear this again (it was like this yesterday than it went it away now after reset itā€™s back)

1 Like

Events are back broken on PC/Android

Xbox One, here, and Treasure Hunt will still audibly announce an extra turn, even though an extra turn is clearly not made. Not too big a deal, but it is erroneous.

Also, I have noticed infrequently that the turn counter will show one turn left, and a move can be made that clearly doesnā€™t extend the game (i.e., a 3-match), but the Treasure Hunt will still be active for one more turn.

These occur despite restarting the game.

The wrong type of keys flash when the contents of the chests are shown at the end of the game too. Gold instead of glory in the red chests fir example but it correctly awards glory keys.

Guild wars still playable to other guild members even the guild leader or deputy didnā€™t registered on the new week.
Pc/mobile.
Iā€™m the guild leader and my mom is my deputy. Other guild members donā€™t have the permission to register gw, but they still can setup sentinels, defense teams, even fight if the gw starts.

This should actually be fixed in 3.3 - I forgot to mention that.

Iā€™ve been away for awhile so Iā€™ll review these issues in the office tomorrow.

Please contact support about this one, itā€™s trickier for us to resolve.

1 Like

@Cyrup wins counting as losses in PvP is still happening I went to check my win streak since I havenā€™t lost in a while and it said it was only 8 when I checked my battle log the loss there was definitely a win I remember because it was a very annoying battle.

I donā€™t think I lost rewards for it and I donā€™t really care if I did itā€™s just annoying to keep getting losses for battles Iā€™ve won.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve also encountered this on the X1, it seems to be very rare though. Iā€™ll try and see what I do right before it ā€˜logsā€™ the false loss. Last week I lost 1 PvP battle but my record said 2. This week I only played 150-175 PvP battles and never lost, but it reads 1.

1 Like

It also happen to me every week and when it happen to me itā€™s always when i am spamming the A button, sometime it count as a lost and sometime it doesnā€™t register at all so i need to fight the same person again

Ok, I will

This seems too complicated to discuss over forums. I would advise contacting support.

This should be fixed in 3.3., itā€™s not fixed currently.

Do you have a screenshot?

1 Like

I recorded a video of a PVP match giving me odd rewards today. this is usually what happens when a win counts as a loss, but I checked and it actually counted as a win. Still, the rewards are wrong. Where are my PvP points?

No, itā€™s virtually impossible to capture the right moment unfortunately. Ps4

Iā€™ve had this too, I thought I was seeing things at first. On completion of treasure maps, as it flashes the rewards, Iā€™ve had gold keys shown instead of glory keys. The final screen does show correctly though.

1 Like