3.2.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Tesla has been kidnapped it would appear too!

1 Like

Yup, only troop too since I counted.
Nerf/boost coming?

Hi there is a new undead elemental troop showing up when I summon with xathenos or necrezza. So far I found it to be rare and use 3 blue brown mana, other than that there is no image and no description.

Since I use xathenos in PVP can this be fixed please, I’ve summoned him twice in 40 or so battles

Edit: I’m on xbox and another guy found troop as well

There is an unimplemented troop so far listed as “IceWraith”, no image, rare, elemental/undead, from Stormheim, listed in the spoilers. No spell or traits known yet, the default Mana value for not implemented spells seems to be always 3.
http://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/ (It’s the second-to-last troop)

So no, this should not be there yet.

1 Like

I second that… The game is downloading the same stuff everytime we collect tributes or login into the game.

1 Like

Actually for myself on xbox this was never fixed. Happens every time I open game

Same here, on xbox also.

That’s a shame, but right now the issue seems to be affecting more people, maybe everyone.
It’s really odd that sometimes it triggers with tributes but sometimes it doesn’t…

Besides losing Tesla today, every time I run GoW it’s (once again) downloading 2.3 megs of data.

Tesla MIA - We hope to have a fix for this out today
Shocktapus - Surprise! He’ll (she’ll? It’ll?) be available when the troop is properlly released (ETA not available)
2.3. MB downloads - Investigating this. Yes it was fixed, but something went wrong around this reset so we’ll need to check out what’s causing the problem .*
Treasure hunt extra turns - made a note of this for investigation.

*Repeated download issues can happen for a number of reasons, so if the issue occurs again after being fixed it’s not necessarily caused by the same thing

1 Like

Can you say what the mode of release is planned to be? I.e., gift, glory purchase, straight to chests, etc., or is that part of the surprise?

1 Like

Tesla and the asset downloads should be fixed now.

1 Like

Hey, I was JUST about to say that. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks both of you that was quick and appreciated

You’re welcome! :smiley:

I posted this on discord but I am thinking it’d be more beneficial here.

For the first time today…I used Chief Stronghorn. If it kills the troop. It doesn’t bring the troop to first place? When you read the card. It sounds like it should be moved up first, and then damage the troop. So even though it dies. It SHOULD still knock the first troop back one position. Right??

I’ve only noticed this when I’ve accidently clicked on my unit to cast before the enemy has fully completed all cascade’s/etc.

Player classes that change the hero to a particular type of troop isn’t counting towards tasks that require troops of that type (still). This was reported ages ago, but I don’t think it’s been reported as still existing since the latest update.

Also, can we get an update on the bug of the game returning to the splash screen when the controller shuts off? That’s the #1 most annoying bug for me right now.

1 Like

Global chat is still broken. I completely disconnected but it is still showing up and if I reconnect and go back through it isn’t even current chat it is from a while ago

On xbox , french language, when you go in the shop, weekly event, glory bundles and promos descriptions aren’t translated in french

1 Like