3.2.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Can you try changing channels?

@Rickygervais Thanks, we’ll take a look :+1:
Edit: This will be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

This happened to me 2x in about 3 or 4 hours. I contacted support and they said this was no issue I just didn’t get “tribute” which can happen…

I’ve been playing every day for 8 months and have collected probably over 1,000 tributes easily in that time and I’ve never seen that (or even heard of it) and now it happened 2x in a short period of time?

BTW I have my kingdoms currently as follows. Star levels 1 x 9 stars, 11 x 8 stars, 17 x 7 stars and 1 x 5 stars as well as statues around 80 to 100 this just doesn’t seem like it should be possible…

1 Like

Can you please quote your ticket number or PM me your invite code? What’s your platform? I can’t locate your ticket.

I’ll try changing channels next time it happens.

Staff of madness - ps4.
Weapon steals stat reduction before aoe hits. When it hits hp it doesn’t indicate it, even though the hero get the health boost.

@Cyrup
@Nimhain
@Saltypatra

Also the horrendous lag when using hero, even after a few battles it starts hanging when casting spells, killing enemies and moving between menus. Sometimes there’s a thirty second delay! Why is this always happening?

1 Like

I dunno if this has happened to anyone else, but as of yesterday in 75 battles (daily task on ps4) I got extra turns after destroying all 4 of the ai’s cards 3 times. Once there were no more 4 gem matches the game would complete though.

I just won a battle and it took me to a defeat screen and I didn’t get my gold, glory, trophies or traitstones. @Cyrup I don’t have any screenshots is it worth sending in a ticket?

Hey Maxx, don’t worry about a ticket. After you logged on to play Gems of War for the day, did you play any other game mode before your PVP match? Did you receive the Rewards screen but without any rewards, or were there incorrect rewards there?

I had done a bit of arena first then moved over to PvP. Just before this battle I did lose one without killing any of the enemy troops so I just got some gold and XP. I did get the rewards screen but it was a defeat screen and I just got a bit of gold and XP like the battle before it that I actually lost even though I did win this one I remember the last troop remaining was a Plague and I killed it with my Infernus.

This is getting really annoying every week I have at least 1 win that counts as a loss but this is the first time I have been taken to a defeat screen after I won it.

I just got the battle compensation mail. Thank you @Cyrup

@Cyrup @Maxx
I think I just had the same issue - ranked PVP battle, won it (it even says “Victory”) but the rewards are that of a loss. No trophies, very little gold. The traitstone I got is actually the one from the weekly event bonus (Florian in PVP), I should have gotten two, so I also didn’t get a traitstone for my win.
Not my first PVP battle of the day, but first in that gaming session. Had done explore before without issues in the session, though. Team was Summer Knight/Titania/Glitterclaw/Florian. I did two more battles with the team, won and got correct rewards. So just a one-time thing for me so far.

4 Likes

Minor issue with PVP stats. It seems that GW battles are not recorded in the PVP stats screen until you complete a regular PVP battle. The battles do show up correctly on your public profile. These screenshots were taken at the same time. My public profile with stats showing correctly:

My PVP menu stats page with the missing GW battles not showing:

1 Like

@Sheba @Maxx We’ve actually been making changes and testing this problem a little and it should be fixed in the next update but it isn’t something I can say for certain.

Thanks @Stan - looks like you’ll need to play another PVP battle to get the data to refresh!

3 Likes

Does the problem you are describing look like what I experienced in the thread linked below?

:joy: I love that you “masked” their avatar to hide their identity.

5 Likes

I tried to improve it (and already got a wonderful question via PM about it.:joy: That on the bunny’s stomach are paws and not… certain female body parts a Lapina would have on her chest there, I promise :see_no_evil:. I’m a great artist.:laughing:). Originally I had tried to just slap a bunny picture over it, but it wasn’t a square one and looked stupid and I was too lazy to find another. Hence, I drew a bunny myself. Looks just like a photo, right?:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Absolutely. Made me think we should be able to have real profile pictures like here or on discord. But in the actual game.

I could see that getting very awkward :thinking:

4 Likes

@Cyrup on xbox game still lag when do i couple pvp battle then i go back in the world map

1 Like

“Stackedrabbit” :stuck_out_tongue: :rabbit2:

2 Likes