3.2.5 Feedback and suggestions

@Cyrup as mentioned I’m on the PS4 (I had said “as your scroll down on the PS4” in the original post). Back to the topic at hand though please see the picture of exactly what I mean below:
You should be able to see all 5 people both this week and all time stats clearly at all times no matter where i am on the list of 30 members as you can see that is not the case (it is at the top and the bottom but it gets worse as you scroll down until it fixes itself at the bottom again)

I think I get you. That’s how scrolling works, though, as you scroll you see more? Or are you hoping for a scrolling that is done in chunks of 5, so you scroll your (mouse/controller) once and see 5, then once and see 5, rather than a slow scroll?

@Cyrup no this is not normal behaviour on the PS4 as we don’t have a mouse wheel. When we push down the D-pad it should drop one name and it should display 5 names clearly at all times (The top member info disappears from the top and the new member appears on the “bottom” and it is clearly visible to see the weekly and all time stats. It used to work this way before the UI update). The easiest way to see it to have a Dev fire GoW up on the console and just scroll through the 30 members and it’s easy to see how it no longer keeps the 5 members listed clearly visible anymore once you get a little ways down the list. I should also point out the console doesn’t have the “precision control” like you’ve described that I’m assuming is on the PC with using a mouse wheel. Whether you use the D-pad or the 'thumbstick" on a PS4 controller you are only moving 1 member at a time for each “instance” it records feedback for a direction (hopefully that makes sense).

Thanks
Calvin

1 Like

Closing for 3.3. release. Please post suggestions on the latest update in the new thread.