3.1.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile AND Console!)

Same thing happens to me once in a while. I see the timer and if I go into battle right away, I get the bonus. If I do anything else or look at the guardian screen again, the timer is gone and so is my bonus.

1 Like

I tried adding another picture and it says to big. You get the point thiugh.

That’s what she said :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m STILL having the issue with this. All Support tried to do for me was have me rebuild my database, which did not resolve the issue. 2017-09-04-234904

Xbox one. I wondwr how i can get 11 kills

I am too awesome i guess :slight_smile:

Summons on the enemy side that you destroy count as kills too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup but i was more expecting to get 12 you know something i can divide by 4 :wink:

Hey @PowerPlay,

I had Vexx quickly check your profile, could you check it again and see if you have the same issue?

(Restarting the game could help)

2 Likes

Whatever Vexx did worked. I’m me again :3

2 Likes

Pic to confirm
2017-09-05-000233

Issue with using right-click in battles. When using right click to swipe gems it seems to use the location of the gems you interacted with the previous turn, rather than the one under you mouse. Works fine with left mouse click.

This was in Dungeons, I haven’t tested it elsewhere just yet.

If you wanted some evidence to know whether or not the update is a direct money grab, multiple purchases of packs are still being “investigated”. People can’t buy the pack, fixed ASAP… So which one would hurt “the economy” more?

I have been investigating the multiple purchases issue the past hour or so, and will likely get to the cause of it today. I’m suspecting it will require a client-fix, which we can’t push out that quickly.

The other issue (under “Minor Bugs”) about not being able to purchase on XB1 is awaiting some approval from Microsoft. It is out of our hands, which is why it’s marked as ASAP. We don’t need to investigate that because we already know the cause.

Any compensation planned for the troubles?

Extraordinarily minor issue but something to mention nonetheless,

Aurai doesn’t have a gem counter to show you the number of green gems on the board when you are about to cast the spell. Not sure if this is new to 3.1 but I just noticed it.

1 Like

Will the X1 Daily Deal issue likely be available before the Dungeon of Luck/Sunday deal?

So I just leveled up the soulforge. It looked like there was some sort of animation at the very bottom of the screen that I couldn’t see when I leveled it up. The UI/graphics for the entire soulforge doesn’t mesh with the rest of the rest of the game either (xbox one).

CONSOLE: Aspect ratio setting doesn’t work on map page. All my icons are hanging off the screen. Game still playable but its really annoying.

3 Likes

iOS: when I press the “Fight!” button on a player’s profile screen, their team shows up pre-scouted. It’s nice, since the battle would be worth 0 gold/souls/glory, but I don’t know if that’s intentional.

Hello,

Android: each time I start the game, it wants to download 0,46 mb. As I start and close it many times a day - it becomes a lot od downloading…
Is it supposed to be that way?
Game has cache enabled in Android settings.

1 Like