3.05 on PC Looks Just like the Console

Animation speed won’t affect your chances of winning, it’s just a cosmetic feature. It doesn’t affect game play in any way.

1 Like

Lol can’t imagine how quick it gonna be to see the justice looping at x4 speed on console, i predict lot of headaches

It doesn’t? Tacet’s video looked like he finished a match in about 10 seconds… Generally the troops bonuses aren’t even done flashing around by then.

1 Like

Well it affect the time spended in one fight so no animation, no cascade, that mean you can play more fight and then get more ressources quicker

1 Like

@GoldPhoenix0 since the game will be completely Unity based any chance consoles can get a mobile app as well for their platform in the future?

Hmm I guess for constant grinding it would allow for more resources, but it doesn’t affect your chances of winning, or the RNG factor.

shrugs It’s the devs call I guess.

1 Like

Some of us limited to mobile play are going to take a huge hit…

1 Like

Weird I have never had a problem with this team looping over and over. Lol, exploders and double famine on the other hand is a little out of control.

1 Like

I see both justice and famine team very often and yes when you got a bad start you can be stuck in infinite loop :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I’m mostly seeing the issue with is PVP. Believe me I do too much of it. If I have 4x and you’ve got 1x even if I’m losing 50% of my matches, by the time I’m done with four I net 6 trophies and 88(51+51-7-7) score, you finish your one get 3 trophies and 51 score. Not to mention the gold/souls/glory.

I’ll out pace you winning 100% by almost double only taking half my matches. Seems like a pretty decent affect on game play :\

5 Likes

Shit sounds unlucky to me Ricky. They might kill 1-2 troops but I can usually come back once the Loop stops. Infinite loop I haven’t experienced it yet. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah exactly this will affect trophy and ressources speed accumulation, they changed the 1 troop defense cause of this reason, im surprise they decided to do it for this since it will result to same problem

They said mobile will get the same thing eventually, and I play 70% on PC anyway :stuck_out_tongue: , but it does seem like a big advantage to have.

1 Like

One could argue for the whole time of the game so far mobile had that advantage by being able to play around the clock, on the side while doing other stuff, travelling, etc, getting in significantly more games.
I think mobile players will survive the short period of time where PC plays faster until they too get that feature…

1 Like

@Nimhain @GoldPhoenix0

Dare I ask, any tweaks to guild wars?

I would hate for them to hold the speed up back in this update, as it’s one of the most requested features of all time. I do understand where you’re coming from, but in a way, if you play on mobile there is a huge discrepancy already in resource gain anyways. Some phones/tablets are way faster then others to

Plus if you want to min/max your “profits”, everyone can do it on a PC/Laptop…

Are non-beta players compensated for not being able to use the much faster animation speeds? From what I read some people are already able to use it on Live Servers.
My brothers will be so happy when I play on PC and they are stuck on their iPads rofl :roll_eyes:

I’m assuming your joking…

The beta testers are the ones who should get compensated… they are the ones testing the game for you, so that you can play relatively bug free!

4 Likes

Hi all,

I am concerned regarding this x4 speed option on xbox one. The game slows down as it is now when the screen gets skull spammed. Is this new version going to be able to cope at x4?

1 Like

@Ozball you say it wont affect game play in anyway. …
If you can play 4x faster battles than i can thats not affecting game play ?
Thats how some players are getting more points in pvp. With a game play speed hack. That means more poimts, resources, ect.

1 Like