3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

Can you check firstly your DIrectX version? Start → Execute → dxdiag
or like that: How to check and update the DirectX version installed on your system - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos

thx to google i got the dxdiagnostics up on my pc

Yeah google is a nice guy.

So it seems it’s not an issue with DirectX… Maybe a ticket to the support.
What’s your problem?

i did send ticket with a pic of this…

edit: i prob overreacted with the whole refund thing, it may be fixable. but if its not fixable my statement stands lol

it’s happening to a few

Did you send the crash report “2017-06…” (look for it via Explorer)?

But I don’t think it’s due to Windows Vista… Only devs can tell you but it’s sleeping time for them.

Good luck ;-).

[shakes the dev’s vigorously ] WAAAAAKKKKEEE UUUUUUUPPP!!!

1 Like

If you find the crash report, you can post it there :stuck_out_tongue: .

Extremely slow up to 5 to 10 rotations to show on things such as:

Selecting Guild
Selecting Guild War
Starting a Guild War Battle
PVP Battle start

Network speeds haven’t changed - (Just checked again)

Game is working fine on PC but so much loading on mobile. Kind of impossible to play at the moment.

Also, you know there is no 4x speed for mobile? I know this is intended as mobile isn’t on unity yet but whyyyyyyy you do dis :sob:

I checked on my partner’s PC, the x4 battle animation speed works great but the tribute animation (as well as levelling up troops, getting pvp tier and defense wins animations) still take FOREVER. Is there a way to speed them up as well?

It would appear that the refund options are not showing up. I’m not able to test this with all of the creatures listed, but Gar and Ker seem to be missing it. It does not display in the crafting menu either.

same problem

I guess this includes language selection (since changing language basically reloads the game) and sound settings.

Steam, another hint typo -

should be “until it casts its spell.”

In windowed mode on PC if while on the map screen you move the mouse over another window and use the scrollwheel the map still zooms as well as the other window scrolling as normal.

New starting weapon - “Blade of Heroes”

Unlocked this weapon by lvling up, but it was not added to my collection. Also, it’s called “Sword of Heroes” in game.

Is it intentional the popups have no “okay” button anymore? Clicking outside them works fine, but I’m sure there was a big button in the centre bottom before.

Oh, and btw - the german translation for “Assassin” should be checked - unless it’s just my PC, it only read “Kill” instead of the probably intended “Killer”.
(Which I’d not really translate to Assassin, “Killer” sounds more like “Slaughterer”. I’d translate it as “Attentäter”.)

2 Likes

Don’t know it it’s been said before, but the sound/music sliders reset to 70% or so every time you re-start the game. Very annoying!

EDIT: Never mind. I found a workaround on our discord server… :slight_smile:

Whomever coded the GUI for the troops screen, needs to NEVER EVER touch anything GUI related again. EVER.

That person should be VERY VERY VERY ashamed of themselves, and go read up on user interface design.

The person who coded this is totally clueless.

Yes, that is harsh… but it’s also the truth… As a fellow game developer, I am ashamed of seeing something like this actually get released to public (and be live on console for months).

It is wrong in so many ways… I don’t even know where to start.

So you want to level up troops?
Ok… you sort on level… scroll to the bottom and get ready to start leveling.
I click troop, upgrade… ok… first GUI flaw… the buttons to change level are above the card, where as the button to level is below the card. That’s bad GUI design, I need to move the mouse way to far… those buttons should be closer together.
Ok, I level my troop to max, and leave the screen.

Now I’m suddenly at the top of the list again? What?
I have to scroll alllll the way down again. Do you really think I’m gonna do this for every card?
So sorting is now useless, as the only valid option is alphabetically, otherwise my troops moves me in the list.

Guys… have you ever played this yourself?
And are you really gonna tell me this didn’t make you cry?

Also, and this is an improvement for later, as I understand you want to switch to console base unity first, but the whole bottom row is all filters and sort options. Yet I can’t click a single one of them. I can only change them thru the button up top.
You should allow me to click on any of those titles, and only change that 1 filter, like in the old version.

23 Likes