3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

I just levelled yesterday which is why I spent cash (as suggested) buying gems (which I dont need) to open the team slots.

Sound doesn’t stop if the game is not focused (alt-tab). Some may want that but it should be an option.
Language option doesn’t work.
Blend option reset itself.
Troop filters are not usable. They must be purged and done again from scratch but someone that understand UI usability.
Game is a lot slower in every aspect. I though that the port to unity was also to reduce loading time, I was wrong.

It’s unbelievable that all those issues can be found in a couple of minute into the game. It’s hard to think that the game was even start once to test it before releasing the patch.

3 Likes

In the guild roster, the filter by name doesn’t work.

plus all that has been said about sound not stopping, language option not working…

plus Crash at start: 2 or 4 GB RAM is not enough
I have been unable to make the game work on 2 laptops. I have finally had more success with a 3rd one…

• Guild Roster sort by “Last Activity” went missing. Very important tool for Guild Leaders.
  • Troops Filter options got replaced by a Console UI instead of a PC/Mobile Interface.
  • Total Gold missing from PvP invade screen.

Edit: Sorry if these got reported before.

3 Likes

You need to level your hero, I asked the same exact question further up the thread.

whenever i quit the game, my guild chat gets deleted just like the global one. Is it intended?

Everything is slower.
Lower graphic settings are even slower (should be the other way around).
Some text are blurrier than before (stats number on cards).
There’s no way to remove useless animation that now slow the game and create input lag.
Input lag on every action.

To my opition this patch should have been put in a separate beta and propertly tested by people that actually know the game to avoid issue for players that still want to play the game. Because devs have right now killed their own game.
The smart thing to do would be to revert to the old version and ditch the unity port that hasn’t brought nothing good to the game.

5 Likes

And the GW scores are wrong again…

That is 3 battles and 5,460 points less than what we should have.

Emp Khorvash just killed my first two troops but drained the mana on my third troop all on the same cast.

With respect you did not ask the question. Sirrian states that you can EITHER level up for slots OR make a purchase. I made a purchase. I did NOT get the extra slots.

1 Like

You will when you level up. Or should do.

Nobody seems to be getting the point. I KNOW I will get them when I level up BUT Sirrian’s post persuaded me to spend REAL money on a PURCHASE as it reads " …will be awarded these new team slots when leveling up OR MAKING A PURCHASE" which infers that making a purchase will also unlock them.

4 Likes

If you’re not happy ask for a refund. I must’ve read it differently.

1 Like

It has always been this way on console. Maybe the move to Unity brought the PC/mobile crowd in line with the console crowd.:smiling_face:

Whenever EK kills a troop with his spell, the one below it will be stunned and drained.

4 Likes
  • Chat opens Global chat window by default, when first starting the game. This happens even when you are not in a global channel and only in Guild Chat —> Please open Guild Chat by default in this case ty.

I’ve also experienced it this way. (PS4)

Game not opening at steam

so because i havent been able to afford a new computer and still running windows vista, the same one ive had for 15+ years, i can no longer play this game? i feel i should get a refund for the money i spent because im not quitting i just cant play the game.

@Saltypatra @Nimhain can you please make it where i can play this game on my pc? just make it where i cant get patch or whatever

edit: im the only one in my guild over level 200 and since im 1060 something i feel they will just drop off and the guild will die :frowning:

1 Like

Are you sure your problem is Vista and not DirectX?

1 Like

it prob can be how do i check?