💎 [28/30] Join Stratagem - a top 15 ranked guild - GW Bracket 1 or 2. REQS: 850k + 1500 seals - NO TROPHIES REQUIRED

Great opportunity to be in a top guild without crazy requirements :slight_smile: Check us out!

1 Like

Yeah. We just got a new member. Could still use one or two more. Don’t be shy. Come join a great guild with friendly people!

Still looking for a new member. Post info, or join us on discord if interested.

We are looking for some new members. If interested, please let us know.

Hi guys.
Stratagem is looking for some new recruits.
We’re probably one of the most relaxed top guild, achieving easily all weekly events while letting you play GoW the way you like it. No pressure, no drama, a quietful place to enjoy the game and waste some time with a kind crew.

1 Like

We are looking for 2-3 players to come join us. Our weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, and guild event participation. Also, please join us on discord. We complete all tasks early on Monday, with many legendary tasks throughout the week. We do not have trophy requirements, so feel free to enjoy the game how you like. If yourself and a friend or two are looking for a new guild, now is the time to join! Let me know if you’re interested here, or you can pm me. Or, just join us on discord.

Still looking for a couple of active players to join us. We’re a great guild with a lot of benefits. Leave a message here or join us on discord.

1 Like

We are currently looking for a couple of new members. Please let me know if you’re interested here or join us on discord.

Still looking for an active player or two. Please be at least level 1,000 and able to complete the following weekly requirements: 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, and participate in all weekly guild events/wars. Feel free to let me know here on the forum, or by joining us on our discord server. Thanks.

We are looking for a few new players. Weekly reqs are 850k gold, 1500 seals, and guild event participation. No trophy requirements. Enjoy the game the way you like. Please let me know if you’re interested in joining us. Feel free to join us on discord as well.

Looking for a couple of active players in time to join us for guild wars next week. We complete all guild events every week, and reach 40k seals weekly, and get many legendary tasks every week. Weekly reqs are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, and guild event/wars participation. Check us out on discord or post here if interested in joining. Thanks.

We are looking for 2-3 players to come join us. Our weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, and guild event participation. Also, please join us on discord. We complete all tasks early on Monday, with many legendary tasks throughout the week. We do not have trophy requirements, so feel free to enjoy the game how you like. If yourself and a friend or two are looking for a new guild, now is the time to join! Let me know if you’re interested here, or you can pm me. Or, just join us on discord.

Need some new people to replace members not pulling their weight. Our requirements are not difficult at all. We just ask that you do them please. 1,500 seals, 850,000 gold, and guild event/wars participation. Also, please join us on discord. If interested please let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

Stratagem is recruiting!

Reqs :

• lvl players +1000.
  • 850k gold
  • 1500 seals
  • no trophies
  • participation in all events.

Join us on our discord and contact Greek !

1 Like

Looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

Stratagem is recruiting!

Reqs :

• lvl players +1000.
  • 850k gold
  • 1500 seals
  • no trophies
  • participation in all events.

Join us on our discord and contact Greek !

1 Like

Top 15 guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

Top 15 guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. We are looking for 2-3 players if you’ve got a friend. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

Top 15 guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

Top 15 guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. NO TROPHY REQUIREMENTS. Play the game how you want to! Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem