💎 [28/30] Join Stratagem - a top 15 ranked guild - GW Bracket 1 or 2. REQS: 850k + 1500 seals - NO TROPHIES REQUIRED

Top 16 guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. NO TROPHY REQUIREMENTS. Play the game how you want to! Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

We’ve still got a spot available if anyone is interested? We are a laid back but active guild. No trophy requirements, so you can play the game how you like. We complete all guild events and typically do around 20 legendary tasks weekly. Post here, PM me, or join our discord server if interested.

#17 guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. NO TROPHY REQUIREMENTS. Play the game how you want to! Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

Still looking for a couple of players. We complete all guild events, 40k seals, and around 20 legendary tasks weekly. Also, no trophy requirements, so you can play the game how you like. Friendly folks, who like to help one another. If interested, post a message here, or for fastest response, message us on discord.

17th ranked guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. NO TROPHY REQUIREMENTS. Play the game how you want to! Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

17th ranked guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. NO TROPHY REQUIREMENTS. Play the game how you want to! Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly.

We are in need of a couple of new members. We are a laid back group, but remain active. We complete all regular guild tasks on Monday, and typically do around 20 or so legendary tasks weekly. We also complete all guild events and do 40,000 seals every week. If interested, leave a message or pm me. Fastest response would be through discord. Thanks.

Discord GoW Stratagem

I am interested

Hello. Are you still interested in joining us? we’ve had a few new members join us, but may have room available soon. Sorry for the late reply. If you have discord, you can click the link provided in my previous post and you will get a faster response. We use discord for most communication within the guild.

Why was I removed from the guild? Escar.

Hello @escar . I sent you a private message explaining why. Please check your inbox.

17th ranked guild Stratagem looking for level 1,000+ recruits. Weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild event participation. NO TROPHY REQUIREMENTS. Play the game how you want to! Guild event completion, LTs, and 40k seals weekly. Discord GoW Stratagem

We are in need of a few members. Our current weekly requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, and guild event participation. Due to the new tasks system, we are likely to raise the gold requirement to 1.6 million in order for us to still be able to complete all tasks. In order to help some members out with this change, we are likely to reduce the gold requirements temporarily in order to help members save up in the meantime. If interested in joining a great guild (currently ranked 20 overall), please let me know here, or on discord. Thanks.

We are currently ranked 20, looking for a few recruits. In light of the new epic tasks, we are going to increase our weekly gold requirements to 1,600,000. To give some mbers a chance to save up some gold, we have temporarily decreased gold requirement to zero until the next guild war. We have been able to complete all tasks the first two weeks anyway. Other requirements are 1,500 seals and guild event participation. We complete all events and earn 40k seals weekly. We are a friendly group. If interested, please message me here, or for fastest response, message us on discord. Thanks.

We are currently ranked 20, looking for a few recruits. In light of the new epic tasks, we are going to increase our weekly gold requirements to 1,600,000. To give some mbers a chance to save up some gold, we have temporarily decreased gold requirement to zero until the next guild war. We have been able to complete all tasks the first two weeks anyway. Other requirements are 1,500 seals and guild event participation. We complete all events and earn 40k seals weekly. We are a friendly group. If interested, please message me here, or for fastest response, message us on discord. Thanks.

lvl 1270 player more than capable of meeting all requirements. Inv code Virtu0so_gusl

1 Like

We are currently ranked 20, looking for a few recruits. In light of the new epic tasks, we have increased our weekly gold requirements to 1,600,000. Other requirements are 1,500 seals and guild event participation. We complete all events, tasks, and earn 40k seals weekly. We are a friendly group. If interested, please message me here, or for fastest response, message us on discord. Thanks.

We are in need of a couple of members. Our weekly requirements are 1,600,000 gold, 1,500 seals, & guild event participation. We also ask that members play all guild wars matches, and level up their sentinels to a minimum of level 3 each, or 12 levels total cumulatively.

If interested in joining our guild, please message me here, or for fastest results, please message us on discord. Thanks.

Discord: