Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

2000 Glory in a day!

So what i have gathered from this thread is that the op, got most of his mana from maps and is a god at treasure hunt. I want to see those treasure hunt games move for move.

1 Like

No need to be a god treasure hunter, my average move is 40-50 and get average 10 glory per maps

1 Like

Unfortunately on console map glory rewards are still bad - the most recent update apparently only changed the image on the rewards, you can still get all the less desirable ones. This makes glory per map way worse, somewhere around 15 per map.

1 Like

Hmm. I don’t do a ton of maps and was a little unclear on how the change took effect. I noticed that the pictures on the right changed a bit, but hadn’t noticed any instances of getting rewards that didn’t jive with the images. They blow through so fast it’s hard to follow unless you’re really looking for something specific, and mostly I’m trying to count the glory. If I’m playing moderately quickly, I think the 15 estimate is about right. Hopefully, the rewards can be brought into line with the PC version soon.

I haven’t tested it myself, but someone posted in the bug thread that this was an issue. I’ve been wanting to save my maps until it was fixed to maximize glory rewards.

1 Like

Yup i mentioned it and also posted a video showing vault still reward souls and red chest reward gold

2 Likes

I also think maps are the best source of minor traitstones. Which I need a lot of…

4 Likes

I use challenge to get specific minor stone it work fine

1 Like

Good for Traitstones in general. I’m about to do a 100 Map run and breakdown and will absolutely love the 300+ Traitstones I will get on top of the 100k+ Gold, 1200+ Glory,100+ Gems and 100+ Glory Keys.

1 Like

Solution would be to release armor giving +100% glory

5 Likes

I’m already counting my money… Just in case. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this has been fixed on console in the past couple days. I’ve done about 60 maps tonight and haven’t received any gold from red chests or vaults. I also got 5 gems from a single vault, which I wasn’t getting previously. I feel like I’m getting a touch more glory than I normally get, more souls (seems like the red chests are giving souls at a higher than 25% clip, at least tonight), and less gold.

I play on Xbox One, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Probably be best to release it as an add-on to other armours. For example if you have the deathknight armour you can purchase this shield that adds the 100% glory gain. It could cost 15-25 bucks

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve done a map in months. It’s pretty much PvP and only PvP for me. The best source for glory is an active guild.

1 Like

From glory keys? You lot drowning in them?

1 Like

Glub glub.

30 members, each donates at least 500k a week. Ive got about 12k glory and 4k glory keys I’m saving.

1 Like

Hope you choke on them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I do not think it is a bug, red chests and vaults have gold (red chests and vaults) and souls (vaults) removed to increase the likelihood of better reward drops.

1 Like

I agree, that part is not a bug. The bug was that when the newest console update came out, even though the images on the right-hand part of the screen suggested these changes had already occurred with gold and souls being removed as possible rewards, they were still being awarded.

I believe this has now been fixed so the actual rewards match the images. Either that or I have been extremely unlucky with gold lately. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you a right, it probably got fixed, i just did 10 maps , red chests and vault always rewarded me the good thing

2 Likes