Console Patch 1.096 Known Issues

banner description still missing

Still getting excessive rewards across the board in PvP (and probably Arena) on Warlord IV.
Please don’t shoot the messenger.

There’s no Difficulty in PvP :smiley:

1 Like

Just thought of another bug I have witnessed several times. When I enter into pvp and pick invade, the first thing that pops up is the Warlord IV symbol in the background. Underneath all the other details. It’s just pops up real quick then goes away. Milliseconds fast. Should also note that I play arena on that setting sometimes, then switch to pvp.

1 Like

Can’t find pvp opponent right after guild task donation

Red chests in treasure map still reward gold also vault reward souls

Nice, good catch! I just noticed that bug myself and was going to post. Looks like only the artwork for Treasure Hunt was updated not the game code for the rewards.

Silenced Troops can still cast Spells

1 Like

Did you guys have to actually install/download anything for this update? I’ve been playing for several hours, have exited out of the game a number of times, but yet still have the old artwork for Treasure Hunt (six pictures for Vault, etc). Just wondering if I have to do anything to trigger the update…

I’m on XB1 and as soon as I tried to start the game it told me it needed to update.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks, I’ll see if I can find out what the issue is.

I had a 1GB download to do on PS4 when I got home tonight.

I just ascended 2 troops; when I had the troop order sorted to Upgradeable it changed to another sorting order both times. This was on the Xbox One but it’s probably happening on the PS4 as well; I’ll check on that one later.

Also, was Arena difficulty supposed to work?

1 Like

The Daily Reward is still displaying “Knight’s Sword” upon collection in the mail system.

1 Like

Feeling a little defeated after winning a battle on Xbox. I’ve checked my internet connect and restarted the console and the game, I’m not getting any of the reward.

Got matched against that s***ge guy again and still no gems

Lol i know i should check opponent name before taping button but im too quick

1 Like

Does XB1 have a replay function?

I didin’t took video it’s the same thing then other day i did on another video on older bug thread

Its always had recording & editing features.

To the point I sent Nimhain a message about sm###@ an hour ago with documentation. He is the only player I’ve run into that causes the board to never load.

1 Like