2.2 Known Issues

Yeah seeing a lot of guilds with 31-32 members. We need to make sure no one actually has extra members.

1 Like

Funny, that’s one of the bugs they claim to have fixed in this patch:

Maybe they got it backwards, and now they’re displaying 2 more than actual guild members, rather than 1 more :wink:

1 Like

Posting here for completeness: we (in MatchMasters) get this visual bug with the guild statues:

There’s no refund available for Manticore…

I was told that the new weapons were available in Steam, but I’m not seeing them there, either. Is that because my account originated on iOS and I linked to Steam later?

Here’s a screencap in case it is needed. I’m guessing it’s just a visual bug but if it’s not, that’s a huge advantage:

2 Likes

So one of the major fixes was said to better load times on android, but I’m not seeing that. They’ve gotten worse if anything. Was really excited it would be playable again on my phone :confused:

What phone and OS are you using? It definitely seems a lot faster on mine.

Edit: Just noticed you said android. I’m on iOS so I can’t give you much advice there but maybe someone else can.

Like I said, I manually counted our roster and we have 31 members. Not sure how someone got added, but all the names are familiar, so I don’t know if we always had an extra or if someone got re-added or what.

Interesting. Are they all actively contributing or is there one that has 0 contributions for the week. My hope is that the mystery 31st player (and 32nd for GiantBomb!) are old members who left or were kicked at one point but their “ghost” (if you will) remained behind. That’s just a guess, of course. Any ideas or info on this issue @Nimhain? :slight_smile:

That should be fixed next time you guys restart the game.

No, that was my mistake at the time. The new IAP (other than Growth Packs and Path to Glory bundles) had to be disabled on all platforms while we sort things out for the iOS version.

We’re investigating this currently.

3 Likes

The game is really slow. All I’ve tried to do so far is open some chests and upgrade some troops, but those took so long I don’t want to try anything else. Normally, when I open 50 chests (gold, for the sake of specificity), I can tap on the screen when a chest item appears and am instantly taken to the next. 50 keys can be used in a matter of about a minute. It just took me 20 minutes to open 110 gold chests. Traitstones load quickly, but troops are incredibly slow, and it almost looks like the game has frozen and is about the crash, but then the next one comes up. (No crashes yet, however, so that’s a plus.)

For the record, I play on an ipad2 and a Galaxy S5 phone. Same on both.

Did you know (I didn’t btw) that the continue button gets you to the end in one turn and produces the same list for you to review at the end? No more individually opening nexting.

I’m in one of those guilds showing 31 members.
Just counted the roster. We’re at 30 member exactly.
So yea, confirmed visual bug only.

Just to be absolutely sure, I just counted again. We do actually have 31 members.

1 Like

I also count 31 members on our roster, and all have had some activity this week.

1 Like

I just to reinvite a friend back to our guild. Had to kick 3 people before it would let him in. Showed 32, we had 31 members though

Just got this myself. Seems OP.

3 Likes

This has actually been in the game for a while now too. Infernal King under some conditions still does it too with his ability to burn all enemies.

I also would like to report a few things:

While farming snots in Khetar, a War Sphix used its ability. After the board shuffle, the AI froze before it took its extra turn. The game was still running, animations were animated, the AI just didn’t take its turn. To add insult to injury, the retreat button was suffering a visual glitch in the settings menu and was not there so I had to close the app and restart.

Additionally, I find the new app is very slow after the update. I’m on android 6.0.1. The animations are just lagging like crazy, but only after about 6 or 7 matches (of anything, PVP, explore). It’s not even just lag, lots of frame drops where the animation pauses then skips ahead very quickly.

It’s making me not want to play mobile anymore and stick with which seems to have far fewer issues.