2.2 Known Issues

I have not been getting the Daily Login Bonus on Android since this update even after uninstalling and reinstalling. I submitted a ticket, but I thought it would be good to post here as well because at least one other guild member is seeing the same thing. I can collect the bonus in the Steam app, but I play entirely on mobile. Playing on a Pixel running 7.1.1.

Question, do you PvP? I sometimes have to enter the PvP screen to trigger the Daily Login bonus splash screen and mails.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing that IK stuff for ages … sigh. We’ve got about a dozen different threads for it too.

Here is another team showing 31 members.

2 Likes

That probably wasn’t a visual glitch. If it was still the AI’s “turn” there would be no Retreat button - you can only retreat on your turn.

1 Like

Chat Bug:

The missing lines in guild chat bug still exists.

Haven’t read all post, so not sure if already raised.

Bug: Summoned troop in Arena was summoned with traits. A nice bug if there was one! :grin:

Baby Dragon transformed into Sylvanimora and proceeded to entangle opponent troops.

I have encountered both of these issues, on iOS 10.newest. The missing daily bonus did eventually resolve at roughly 7pm Aussie time, but did not resolve after restarting the app.

Playing in Explore mode, in Khetar, I bumped into a few Darkstone and Human troops - none of which are getting the 25% stat bonus (and no little green triangle symbols showing either)…

Is that intended? @sirrian @Nimhain @Andrew

Ok I feel like an idiot but where is the $5 vip bundle? I see the $5 weapon but not the one with the vip key.

Answer is in the first post :slight_smile:

Summoned Thrall did not get the Event bonus in PVP. The team started the match with a Thrall that did.

Ah thank you Nim. When you’ve been in a migraine for 4 days the obvious can elude you from time to time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone else getting the “ghost troop” happening again or is it a known issue? Been playing in couple of matches where it still shows a troop that should’ve died, but ends the match anyways. (PC)

Also like Asha said, chat lines are disappearing still sometimes.

I just signed out and back in and my lines were gone. (pc)

Which is odd, because that used to be the thing that seemed to fix the issue :stuck_out_tongue:

Not seen that one recently: used to get it from multiple skull attacks like a BD or IK cast. What are you using / when are you seeing it?

I am still (often) getting the reappearing dead troop bug from the hero Familiar trait: spiders appear on top of dead enemies and that enemy is still there (but not really there) when spider is slain.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened. 2 giant spiders were spawned. I killed one, then the other spawned a spider swarm. I then killed both troops but it “ghosted” a banshee.

As you described, all the spiders spawned above the banshee.

I can’t remember all my matches, but it does seem like they might’ve all had spiders in them.

when this patch was released, i found out rowanne third trait does work in explore but ok in pvp. today it doesn’t work in pvp too.

sorry. my mistake. rowanne trait works fine. i just found out how it really works today.

1 Like

I got a patch this morning on both Steam and Android. Do we know what it was for?