Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

2.2 Known Issues

@Nimhain
which issue? the blank screen for guild was on my tablet - windows 10 via steam. The slowdown I also posted about happens there often as well, but on my phone too which is ios/google play. And yeah, a shutdown/restart fixes them both.

Does that mean you have two phones and it happens on both?

no sorry i dont know techie terms. i just have an android. >.>

1 Like

All good, just trying to help the devs have the relevant information to hopefully save time :slight_smile: iOS is Apple/iPhone, while Google Play is Android, hence the confusion.

Anybody notice an issue with guild task reward notifications? The last several have said that I completed a guild task and I haven’t completed any. It should be listing the guild member that actually completed it.

Yep, posted here

Also saw this happen a lot this week. All animations get really sluggish after a while. Playing on iPhone 7, latest iOS version. Need to force close the game every once in a while to get things back to normal.

Starting to get that infinite loading screen after random amounts of pvp matches as well. Have to exit the game to get it to stop. iOS/mobile

I never really associated this with explore, but I’ve had slowdown issues (memory leak?) since the guild update months ago. I had only been playing for about a month at that point so maybe it was also occurring before that and I hadn’t noticed.

Infernal King x4. Ended up killing eight of them, noticed that the new ones weren’t as big as the old ones…

Think this is still the 3 attack 8 life 8 armor 2 magic from guild task chains.

Hi,the numbers are still incorrect here. Is it only my Guild or we have to wait for the fix?

You mean guild statue levels? The ones in Tigerclaw also haven’t been fixed yet. My initial ticket has been marked as solved and my follow-up ticket hasn’t been processed yet, so I guess they are currently busy with more pressing matters.

I just got “You are not in a guild” when hitting the guild button…

Clicked the X, tried again, got this blank slate of misery…

No way out but rebooting. At which point, unsurprisingly, I found myself still in my guild.

Maybe we were all hiding from you? It was fun…

2 Likes

VISUAL BUG: giant toadstool thinks he have old traits
Enemy transformed my fully traited giant spider to giant toadstool.
Giant spider had “big” trait.
On 4+ gem matches my giant toadstool (ex-giant spider) get text on his avatart "big"
but he don’t get any hp.
So this bug is pure visual.

Haven’t seen this error message before:

@sirrian @Andrew

Just had it twice again. @sirrian @Andrew is this a new one from migration? On known problems list?

I’ve had this 3x since migration as well.

I just got an error message that I’ve never seen before (not this particular wording, anyway). Unfortunately I wasn’t thinking straight so I didn’t get a screen shot but I believe the error message said “Not enough currency keys.”

I was trying to spend some keys at the time and got that message and (as is unfortunately all too common) there was no button to hit to close the message so I had to close the entire game. When I restarted, the keys were no longer in my inventory but there were no additional troops in my inventory either as far as I could tell so it appears I just lost them.

It was only 8 gold keys so I’m not concerned enough to submit a support ticket or anything but still wanted to share the error message since I’ve never seen it before in case it’s related to the server migration or something.

Well I kinda guessed when I saw the Blue Box of Death but thanks for the confirmation blue box!

1 Like