Guild rewards mixed up

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
An odd one. When a guildmate completes a task the mail says your name has completed the following task not the person who actually did complete it. Example porkypieman finished the last blue task but my mail said I did, not him. Other guild mates reporting the same.

I got credit for completing tasks while I was at work. Given that men can’t multitask I can safely say that I didn’t complete said tasks.

2 Likes

If I was getting credit for everyone else completing tasks, i’d be like…

You all are welcome, and you all need to do better.

I call that getting tricked by business.

2 Likes

Your new guild mates must love you :wink:

However that’s not the exact way this issue works.

Guild task is complete by Lyndale, for example.
She gets her rewards, it tells her she completed it.
I get my rewards, it tells me I completed it.
Porkypieman gets his rewards, it tells him that he completed it.
And you, Mr. Wolf, get nothing.

2 Likes

How rude, sir.

2 Likes

Lol yep the reciever is being credited with completion. Not a terrible thing as we ARE getting the rewards but odd.
Darn your hide HK. Why couldn’t you have needed a temp guild last week? I could have made up the bed in the Very Important Peon room for ya! Sheesh

2 Likes

I am getting that too. It is really strange. I just was told I completed 8 event keys and I hadn’t done anything in over 3 hours.

You’re just that good Taisiakat lol

There were a lot of guilds I would have loved to gone to and support, but I had a lot of offers. Way more than I thought, so I just went with the first one that aligned with what I want from the game. Sorry, you are very kind Lyndale.

1 Like

We’re also seeing this glitch in our guild.

2 Likes