2.1.5 Arrives!

Maybe James Brown-themed gear? I can dream, can’t I?

Total paranoia is total awareness!

3 Likes

Will there never come a new rarity above Mythic? Can it be confirmed?

2 Likes

Now it seems you must still use Valkyrie but also another 2 garbage troops with necromancy to gain the max souls. That is 3 positions locked instead of 1. Doesnt necromancy raise the cap now? Pretty sure this is a major step backwards.

Valkyrie losing necromancy is a massive turd.

5 Likes

If there is ever a higher rarity, I hope the devs will introduce a new mechanism, rather than ascending extra copies we’ve spent years disenchanting.

I realize that hope would have been misplaced once before, but personally I trust the devs to have learned from that.

2 Likes

Guild statues still show level 100. :frowning:

Using souls instead of troops would be the best method. Than it wouldn’t even matter, maybe a double boost from like troops.

Auto disenchant is good. What about auto ascension?

Or use Banshee who is giving more then Valkyrie.

Baldness confirmed!

7 Likes

The thing is a team like that would be slow. What they’ve done is leveled the playing field. If you really WANT to field a team like that and get full souls fine, but now there’s a path for those of us who would rather play 4 short matches over 1 long one.

1 Like

Eek Mass Disenchant is for all troops…that’s a lot of souls lol

Pretty sure that is false.

Since when does scaled off magic mean 1:1? Will be more like 33% of Valk.

I think valkyrie just got the boot, holy crap this is the biggest soul change ever! I think this “not a major” update is amazing and fixed the valkyrie meta. How many troops can make souls now that scale off magic?

2 Likes

That makes zero sense. If you want to earn souls you will now have to work harder if you continue to use valkyrie or youre stuck with 3 troop positions being locked if you want the max souls per fight.

People on here would fall for any old bullshit (no offence to you, surprised you cant see the bigger picture though).

1 Like

Last time mass disenchant was added not long before the troop ascension update.

8 Likes

We’re getting auto disenchant! Who needs valkyrie anymore lol ?

2 Likes

Actually from the last update to this new update, valkyrie has essentially not changed as her spell would make her necromancy useless, this means that now she has a better less useless trait on her card. Also now there are more troops than valkyrie and they will have a few that might have necromancy.

2 Likes

You aren’t really forced to do anything. Valk still gains souls, just slower. If you have enough magic, it will be a slight loss. If you are just starting out, it will be a big loss. TDS buff to 15 makes him more attractive, since you’ll more than likely get 34-40 in battle souls from any team you use him in. A double cast valk with every possible magic point would get you 38 in battle. No way I’d shoehorn in one of the new Necromancy “options” for the now-mediocre buff it gives, regardless of if it affects the cap or not. More than likely most people will just bite the bullet there, having overall weaker production unless they use TDS as their primary generator.

As for the new generators… well, Banshee looks good, the rest are still rather weak to be used in PvP and kinda slow for explore farming, though they do give a lot of souls per cast. I wouldn’t call most of them “viable” for that reason, but it is a step in the right direction. Still a nerf, overall, yeah, but the sentiment is there… hopefully it gets a bit better follow-through in the future.

(P.S. Why no buff to Ensoul?)

2 Likes