2.1.5 Arrives!

I just wonder if the Hero will remain as it is, with the good stats?

1 Like

Most of this looks great. I must say, though, glad I was inb4 Valkyrie MEGA nerf. :head_bandage:

1 Like

She was too good, that was the issue. It left people feeling like they HAD to use her. I can’t imagine anyone thinking this is bad news. You’re still going to get your souls and now you’re going to be able to actual enjoy the process instead of feeling hamstrung.

Actually that’s incorrect.

We did have to use her.

1 Like

Well we didn’t have to. We could always just not get Souls. LOL

Can’t wait!
Nuff said…

2 Likes

What do you mean? We still got a whopping 4 per match. :smiley:

2 Likes

You are right, my phrasing was not clear. What I should have said is that there is a list of troops who are gaining the necromancy trait.

1 Like

Do you plan on putting the move counter on display in Treasure Hunt Mini Game? It would make it helpful to know if you’ve got to 60 moves. You can out it up the top just like you are doing with gold souls and maps in battles

5 Likes

Just one question before I disenchant the thousands of extra troops I have. Will they be able to be disenchanted for anything other than souls? Like disenchanted for trait stones of equal strength, a new tier above mythic (which I believe was said it wouldn’t happen). I just want to know as the souls for me are currently not a pressing need and it would be more of a cleanup over a need for souls.

2 Likes

“You will never need more than 4 copies of any troop.” :imp:

11 Likes

+1000 I remember that, too.

I believe this is on the To Do list but not in this update

No

1 Like

I remember that as well, but that’s not the same as being able to use them for a different resource.

Thank you and the update looks great. I’m excited to see the changes.

Please add the broken Lion and Tiger weapon to the known issues list. Thanks.

What’d be neat is if we had another use for souls. Gotta cover that eventually.

Maybe not a serious mainstream use but a use…

2 Likes

Souls slot machine? Let us play poker with Gems of War themed cards and use souls for chips? I’m in! (I’m all in… Kappa)

3 Likes

I believe they said there are no plans for a tier above mythic, not that a tier above mythic would never happen (and even if they did, plans can change).

For that reason, I don’t disenchant until I have enough of a troop to ascend 1 more time beyond mythic +4 (for instance, I keep 54 in reserve for a base ultra rare before I start disenchanting).

I’m good with that. I’ll probably still not disenchant extra Legendries/Mythics due to paranoia lol.