2.0 Known Issues

Yes it is, because we are giving away twice as much stuff, we needed to increase of the list of rewards.

Maybe I’m too stupid to find it, but is there no more revenge battles? Cause gaining like +4 per win to climb up the tiers and loosing -12 for a defense loss with no means of gaining them back seems odd. How are you supposed to reach tear 1 where you need 1500 points?

Win 3 matches to see yourself with no progress cause your AI-controlled line-up lost 5 matches at the same time oO? Any plans to make an AI-loss also decrease your gold, xp, gems, keys? :wink:

1 Like

i am on a pc and yes i probably was

There’s not set area for revenge battle anymore. Some of the players you encounter in Ranked can be revenge battles though.

How much longer? It is extremely annoying.

Ok I see. But I just found someone for a revenge battle (indicated by the red icon and +3 glory) who doesnt show up in my battle log - so I dont get it.

You mean the AI automatically revenges for us? I was having the same question: where to find the button for a revenge match. :slight_smile:

If the VIP chests are not anymore linked to one kingdom is a big nerf…
It’s cool to give twice Epic but if we cannot “choose” which Legendary I want, the VIP have became too expensive…

2 Likes

You will get revenges even if you are not attacked.

1 Like

After the daily rewards screen, my game went black. Restarting the client fixed it.

This just happened to me as well.

Totally makes perfect sense… not.

Me too. And the reset happened at 12.45 am PST.

If the former revenge battles dont exist anymore, what exactly does count towards the progress bar for the “revenge rewards” in the defenders tab?

Revenges vs. ppl who never attacked me but are marked as revenges anyway, which you have to play yourself, I guess.

It is still for revenges.

Another issue:

While browsing (swiping) the guild chat (on tablet) user profiles are popping up real quickly / unwanted.

Are you scrolling the chat?

Yep i do. (10 chars)

Okay, I’ll pass along to the team.

As always, very grateful for the fast responses. Thank you very much =)